Main AFK cloaky thread

A 30 minute cycle time on a cloak is a very reasonable idea. Sorry that it means you can’t annoy people who want to play the game while you are asleep. Bye.

Wormholers can shut entry points and cant get dreadbombed.

Actually, it’s a very retarded idea, as are most ideas from people who haven’t been around long enough to understand the game. The means to deal with your problem already exist, and are used by players from all over. Your personal failure and problem is not a game problem.

why is it

Tell that to every large wormhole corp that’s been evicted by a smaller one.

Trash comeback.

Because it’s not solving a problem that exists.

Because you can’t think of an argument against this, you resort to just dismissing mine. I see. So long, failtard.

Whatever I’m done. I’m not talking to a guy that is just going to cry fake news everytime I make a point.

1 Like

I gave you, above, two old forum post with explanations within them on how to deal with cloaky campers, afk or otherwise, and why cloaky camping isn’t going away, ever. Your ignorance throughout this thread of advice people have given you, and explanations as to why your problem isn’t a game problem is not a point. You haven’t made any points. You’ve dredged up old ones that were made years before you even had an account in this game, points that have been argued against time and again, and points CCP clearly don’t give one seventeenth of a ■■■■ about. You aren’t telling us anything we haven’t heard before. You aren’t bringing anything new to the table. It’s just the same old whine from a different person too new to the game to grasp its nuances. You don’t belong here. Biomass.

3 Likes

Here we go again

1 Like

That is definetly part of it. But don’t forget its the AFK cloaked bots that use local to broadcast intel, often sitting within overview range of a jumpgate, station or sometimes even occasionally parked at wormholes.

Overall I think this game would be a lot better without all 3 by great leaps and bounds, AFK cloaking and local and intel.

If you have bots, then report them. Botting is bannable. They are not a gameplay problem.

Eve is dying.
Plex is too high
Walking in stations
Remove, add or change local.
AFK cloakers hurt my feelings.

If you create posts with any of these concerns, congrats you are irrelevant.

3 Likes

We should just put all the cloacky camper whiners and the “null sec is more secure than highsec” whiners into a room an lock the door so they can settle once and for all who is the bigger victim and carebear.

At least then this whole thread would have made any sense.

6 Likes

It’s to bad i have other things to do, otherwise i would have chased down my cloaky ship and camped some random system… But then again it could be a fun thing to do if i am bored someday, do i need something else besides a cloaky ship?..

There is a AFK cloaky thread in features and ideas which certain emotional trolls such as Linus Grop have turned into a remove local whine thread.

The issue with AFK cloaky camping is purely with the AFK part, and the people who criticize you for saying this is poor gameplay will then go off on an emotional rant about people mining semi-AFK in a Orca or ratting afk in a VNI in Foresaken Hubs. It seems their AFK play is acceptable… because they cry over local, as they can’t get into a ceptor to up their game and a strategic asset called the Rorqual is so vulnerable, they need to up their game and stop whining.

Anyway to be blunt if you find this a pain, stop playing, I find it rather fun when some loser comes to cloaky camp the space I am in because we have TZ superiority with a ton of blood thirsty Aussies dying to drop their stuff on anyone stupid enough to do anything. To hear the glee in their voices when they realise that they have some useless idiot who drops a couple of BLOP’s at best or even a few dreads or a super is great, and they make excellent kilmails, because most of them are bad at Eve.

What you have to do is accept that this gameplay is screened from criticism just like other gameplay and work out ways to counter it. But if you are AFK cloaky camped by someone who has total superiority in terms of escalation then drop into small ships and run the lessor sites to keep the ADM up and do it as group and know that you are really annoying them in doing that.

But if you are renters, simple thing is not to rent as you cannot pay the rent and you are making yourself vulnerable by doing this.

Hey Rana, how’re you doing?

All you need is a cloaky ship and the patience not to reply when they start spewing their hatred and impotent rage in local. Then you need a browser to upload screenshots on imgur.

My reply to AFK cloakers is quite simple. I multibox. One omega clone with Multiple Alphas in the Fleet. Never kill them but have definitely scared the S**t out of a number of AFK Cloakers. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

You don’t multibox alpha accounts though do you, because that would be against the rules. Very against the rules.