Main AFK cloaky thread

It should be tutorial space. Allowing highsec to have anything approaching endgame-level content makes lowsec an empty wasteland and encourages minimal-interaction farming instead of participation in player-driven content. Highsec should be the place where you learn the game and regroup between ventures into more profitable space, not a place you ever want to stay for very long.

High Sec is scary and no one should ever live there.

Classic WoW is coming up I just might.

I repeat, can I have your stuff?

Well done utterly failing to understand high sec space, low sec space, and everything else.
You are honestly as bad as Manicsar is.

I mean, how on earth do you regroup if you canā€™t make a decent income and your enemies make 10 times as much as you do for a start. Think about the logic here.

@Manicsar Still waiting on your solution for the isk/mineral generation problem.

What would you do with all my Rorqs, Dreads, Supers, Carriers, and vast amounts of Sub caps, and a Bus, yeah that Bus,ā€¦ Its all going with me to Valhalla

Itā€™s not a problem

You go to a market system, get a ship, and venture into lowsec where you can find income on par with nullsec but without the static nature of nullsec. It should work like this:

Highsec: tutorial space, up to level 3 missions and equivalent.

Lowsec: level 4 missions and equivalent as static agents, anomalies/relic sites/etc at greater than nullsec value at their peak but randomly distributed (and changing in distribution with each spawn) so you have to constantly move in search of your next big payday instead of camping 500 people into a system or two.

Nullsec: as it is now, the space where you build your empire on a static location.

There is still plenty of room for competition, it just pushes out the mindless carebears who want to farm the same highsec mission over and over and over and over and over and over and over again without ever interacting with anyone.

Self destruct it all and laugh at how you failed.

But for real, probably just going to asset safety

No, what it does is kills EVE, leaves low sec even more barren as it is now because no-one can afford to venture into it from highsec, leaving only the nullbears in their Empires.
Those carebears in highsec arenā€™t going to get pushed into low, they will just quit, removing them as a purchaser of your deadspace modules, as a gank target if they fly too shiny, and as a source of funding for CCP.
Which leads to a dead game just as much as killing off nullsec would.

Each area of space in EVE is meant to be interdependent, by CCPā€™s own design documents that theyā€™ve talked about loads.
You know when EVE was at itā€™s strongestā€¦ when High Sec was the best area of space for industry, each area had their own strong point, unlike now when itā€™s all been handed to Null on a platter.
High Sec is not, and never has been intended as a tutorial area.

1 Like

Whyā€™s there such a sudden increase in real life losers recently?

Your gif is 3.3MB and my Internets said ā€œNO!!ā€ :frowning:

<10mins later>

Oh wait, there it is! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

This film was on two days. Hadnā€™t seen it in years and forgot how good the writing was.

Then i burst out laughing at this particular moment and immediately searched for a meme of it afterwards. Couldnā€™t wait to use it! :smile:

2 Likes

People like you

really enjoy Willie Wonker (sp?)?

Is what Iā€™m assuming the rest of your sentence was? Am I right? Do I win teh Internets now ? :smiley:

Thank you, thank you, Iā€™m here all weekā€¦ try the fish!

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Iā€™m not logged on ATM, but id bet we could drop 20 titans in 5 mins.

Period Basis is a new rental region, opening soon. Perhaps you could look into that :smiley:

I know, they do! :smiley:

He pointed out the fact that people like me!

2 Likes