'Majorana' missiles drops

What do the Triglavian ships not drop ‘Majorana’ missiles when they are killed?

Why are the Triglavian Abyssal sites not dropping ‘Majorana’ missile BPCs?

Why do none of the Triglavian ships that players can fly have any missile hardpoints?

Why are none of the Triglavian ships dropping any ammo or Triglavian modules when players kill them?

For the same reason that sleeper ships don’t. Because they don’t.

We can not fly Sleeper ships and we can fly Triglavian ship.

Why should they? It’s just flavor text.

NPCs don’t follow the same rules as player ships do because they’re just NPCs.
Sansha Nightmare NPCs will fire Cruise Missiles at you but the Nightmare doesn’t have Launcher hardpoints.

That would also be a problem that needs to be addressed then.

Why does CCP think it is ok to fit NPC ships that we can fly with weapon hardpoints, that players can not have?

Can you explain why it’s a problem in the first place?

Because they’re probably just lazy and that’s how they coded the NPCs.

2 Likes

I am tired of the NPC/CCP playing by a different set of rules then. I have no issue with SPECIAL npcs have different stuff like the Sleepers. We can fly Sleeper stuff but for ships we can fly, those ships need to be the same for both side. The Triglavians have ‘Majorana’ missiles. Not one BPC or missile has been drops since this started or even one Triglavian ship we build from a Triglavian BPC has one missile hard point.

I have no issue with the Special named rats have exclusive items/modules/skills. If any items are in common use against the players from a ship that players can build/fly, then they should be the same for fitting.

So you want trig diamond ships.

Yes I would be good with them removing the missile hard points from the Trig ships or giving the player’s Trig ships missile hard points. They don’t need to drop the modules but they could drop ammo/missiles or even BPCs to make the ammo/missiles.

The Triglavians and Bloodraiders both have the diamond rat AI.

Yeah, because again, they’re just NPCs.

What different rules?
You mean you want to fly the same ships at NPCs do? You realize that NPCs cannot fit their ships or adjust their fittings. The stats and numbers are coded into the entities themselves.

Yes CCP/NPCs can change the fits, skills and implants any time they want. They can also change the loot drops, bounties and AI coding any time too.

No, they can’t actually. There are no “fits” “skills” or “implants” for NPCs.
CCP explained how the determine the stats of NPC ships in their 2017 Fanfest presentation.

At the very least, please learn what you are talking about first.

That is old information and things have changed.

Do you have a source for this?
A dev blog or a video, any kind of proof?

Ofc they don’t.

It’s probably personal

Is that medical Majorana, or the street stuff?

2 Likes

Why are you an entitled crybaby?

Entitled? I am just pointing out a flaw that I see in the game. This is a discussion to understand why CCP/NPC’s ships that we can fly and build have different hardpoints then what we have.

Yes I would like the ships that we can fly to have the same hardpoint layout as the NPC/CCP’s ships and yes I would like to see the ‘Majorana’ missiles drop or drop as BPCs.