Triglavian Ships, Modules, Ammo and Skills available on Singularity

Hey folks,

The new Triglavian content is available on Singularity for testing.

This includes the following:
Skills:

• Precursor Frigate
  • Precursor Cruiser
  • Precursor Battleship
  • Small Precursor Turret
  • Small Disintegrator Specialization
  • Medium Precursor Turret
  • Medium Disintegrator Specialization
  • Large Precursor Turret
  • Large Disintegrator Specialization

Ships:

• Demavik - Frigate
  • Vedmak - Cruiser
  • Leshak - Battleship

Modules:

• Weapon Upgrades:
  • Entropic Supressor I
  • Entropic Supressor II
  • Compact Entropic Supressor

Turrets:

• Small Entropic Disintegrator I
  • Small Entropic Disintegrator II
  • Small Scoped Entropic Disintegrator
  • Small Veles Entropic Disintegrator
  • Small Compact Entropic Disintegrator
  • Medium Entropic Disintegrator I
  • Medium Entropic Disintegrator II
  • Medium Scoped Entropic Disintegrator
  • Medium Veles Entropic Disintegrator
  • Medium Compact Entropic Disintegrator
  • Large Entropic Disintegrator I
  • Large Entropic Disintegrator II
  • Large Scoped Entropic Disintegrator
  • Large Veles Entropic Disintegrator

Charge Bottles (Ammunition):
Advanced Charge Bottles:
Large

• Mystic L
  • Occult L

Medium

• Mystic M
  • Occult M

Small

• Mystic S
  • Occult S

Standard Charge Bottles
Large

• Gluon Charge Bottle L
  • Lepton Charge Bottle L
  • Quark Charge Bottle L

Medium

• Gluon Charge Bottle M
  • Lepton Charge Bottle M
  • Quark Charge Bottle M

Small

• Gluon Charge Bottle S
  • Lepton Charge Bottle S
  • Quark Charge Bottle S

All the above will be seeded on the market as per usual market rules.

If you experience anything you believe to be a bug with the new content, please submit a bug
report from within the client F12 menu before restarting your client.

We look forward to your feedback about this new content.

3 Likes

Apparently I forgot to seed the skills for the turrets, doing that now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will we be receiving any unallocated skillpoints or similar to allow us to test these without waiting several days/weeks to train them up? (If this has already been done, then disregard, I won’t be able to get on the test server to check until this evening.)

extract some skill points and spend them on the new modules :stuck_out_tongue: Nvm extracters have been removed from market so yea lets train for a few weeks.

Discussing internally what we want to do. We will work something out.

Think CCP should wait a few days, so they can get some base level testing.

1 Like

Skilling for the cruiser right now. Doesn´t take that long…

Linking a thread I started with some suggestions for the naming scheme and colors for icons behind a lot of this - I’ll be updating it with more later on, as well:

4 Likes

The large and medium disintegraters use the same base PG as the ships, is that intended?

how affordable are these ships and modules intended to be?

Hi

The ships look very nice + the stats are workable (simulated the cruiser and battleship but used the frig in PVP and fought someone that was in the battleship).

• Tight on power grid that makes fitting mods in the extra high slots hard if you have gun + plate as there is no option to use a lower turret type (as in there are 4 types of T2 blaster but only 1 type of T2 disintegrator)
  • Provided the stuff is in range the DPS is nice on the ships with its high application in comparison to other turrets

Would ask for another med slot on the frig to give it the ability to fit: prop mod, web and tackle so that it has more control over range as that’s a massive weakness for this weapon system as it has to brawl

Probably in the billions, at least for the first week.

When you mutate using those new modules you can lower fitting cost of modules which It seems is intended for fitting these ships.

1 Like

Pardon the potentially stupid question, but I can’t seem to find any of these things on the market, including all the skills. Is there a different place I should be looking, other than the market?

@chaosjj They are classed as non empire/grouped as pirate on sisi (so the main cost will be the BPC + normal ore costs)

@Makshima_Shogo You can’t mutate the guns

@Matthius_Carole ts on the test server, on the launcher click the server name “tranquillity” it brings down a drop down menu then select “singularity” aka sisi to log into the test server

@niters_rocks Thanks for the response. I’m actually unable to see this stuff on sisi. That is to say, the the placeholder for the ships/modules/skills are there, but there are no sell orders. (i did see one buy order). I’m on a mac at the moment, if that has any significance.

@Matthius_Carole They’re only for sale in 6-CZ49, the main testing area - actually in the whole region I think

@Uriel_Paradisi_Anteovnuecci Gotcha, I’m on board then. See you guys in 6-CZ49.

Suggestion @CCP_Claymore - currently, the ships unfold as soon as you start shooting, making them go back and forth constantly when engaging with multiple targets - I’d instead suggest they only unfold once they hit max chargeup.

3 Likes

I am so curious what their bonuses will be when they are finished. Please consider lowering the powergrid requirement for the precursor guns a little, so they can fit logi or smartbombs.

I’m curious too, would love bonus’s to utility high slot’s, smart bomb bonus would rock :smiley:

1 Like