"Into The Abyss" available on Singularity

singularity

(Juzee) #31

Hi there,

Check this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/8elfm1/sisi_all_mutagen_modifiers_currently_on_sisi/
And you can see screenshots of them here: https://imgur.com/a/oDJri6p

-Juzee

(Songbird) #32

wow these ships seem to have a lousy DPS

(elitatwo) #33

WOW those ships do not even have bonuses yet.

(Suitonia) #34

Bare in mind the following;

The Disintergrator DPS number showed in the tooltip is at base damage and not taking into account the +50% DPS at max charge
The Turret bonus of +25% damage is not factored in because it’s at level 0 for your character on SISI
The Turret Spec bonus of +10% damage for T2 Turrets is not factored in.
The Frigate and Cruiser have +25% damage from bonuses not factored in
The Battleship has has +25% damage from damage bonus, and +33.3% damage from rate of fire damage bonus not factored in.

(Arthur Aihaken) #35

Any chance that when you guys deploy the trig ships, weapons and modules you could also give us like 10m skillpoints on Sisi so we could inject all the new Trig skills, max them out and give all the ships a full test?

(Circumstantial Evidence) #36

It’s also useful to uncover if CCP Round() enables an unexpected behavior, at lower skills and power levels.

Triglavian Ships, Modules, Ammo and Skills available on Singularity
(EnderDragon) #37

So… Lots of improvements to how to build new planets and modify how a planet is organized. However this is maybe 5% of the total clicking that makes PI happen. Most people get a good setup in place and simply refresh extractors and launch to space. These steps make up maybe 95% of the effort in PI and have received not 1 reduction in clicks. Still have to double click planet > double click extractor > click install > double click next extractor > click install > click submit. Do that every day for years with 60 planets and you’ll feel my feels too. I want a “refresh extractors” button that I dont even need to visit the planet for. To me this just feels like “lets make it annoying so that it drives people away from doing it” which is just bad gameplay planning. I sincerely appreciate the love and attention PI is getting but I cant help but think that it’s the only time that PI will get a QoL pass and its done very little to help us. Isnt PI in EVE about the planning and hard work that goes into developing a good business model amid a highly complex sandbox? Whats with the stress on making/keeping it unnecessarily annoying…

(elitatwo) #38

See, you get it. I have no problem putting the precursor skills in my que and wait. Cheat stix are bad for EVE.

(Lugh Crow-Slave) #39

cheat stix, not even once

(Smuff Gallente) #40

today is day number 2

(Tragot Gomndor) #41

i would like to participate in this test, but because my account is in alpha and i cant get omega…

turn this feature on maybe?

(Obil Que) #42

Buy PLEX for 100 isk from seeded market
Move to PLEX vault
Enter NEX store and upgrade to Omega on SISI

(Tragot Gomndor) #43

I might be stupid, but not that stupid… tried, window is empty :smiley:

(Dyver Phycad) #44

Is it intentional that you are in the same abyss space with outer players? At least in the same chat.

(Songbird) #45

Why is there severe time dilation ? are all 800 people in the same system?

(Circumstantial Evidence) #46

Previous two questions are more or less answered by comments in the other thread.

• Local chat issue isn’t final. (ok this is in the long first post, no dev comment)
  • TiDi is unfortunate but extremely good, for helping them optimize performance before it hits TQ. Might be one less thing to patch after release because of the current pain.

(Tragot Gomndor) #47

Is it possible to turn on the ability to turn omega? The NEX omega page is simply blank. Using just 20/120mil skillpoints to test all that isnt that good

(elitatwo) #48

Well, I spent 3 hours in 2 sites. I hope they are happy.

(Tragot Gomndor) #49

Just did one Tier1… no tidi at all, but its still early… wasnt bad, very easy, using an alpha gila, so alphas can run those… but it seems like that you can enter abyssaldeadspace of any tier anywhere you want… so its perfectly safe pve for highseccers… beside a little gank maybe… at least i think that those pockets are not linked in any way with the space you was originally in… can be wrong tho :smiley: i hope i am…

oh and alphas cant use the abyssal 10mn mwd that i rolled…

(Circumstantial Evidence) #50

2 sites in 3 hrs… omg :frowning: Props for tenacity, I probably would have bailed … I was speaking in general terms & had no idea it could be THAT slow. Will likely get easier as more ppl try the feature, and come back to TQ.