This is eve - Trigleve

You have to stop it guys. Devs, don’t be proud about the fact that triglavians are op and you know it. Change it.

Make 2 high slots for all triglavians only. Everybody is saying the same thing. To me seeing this : https://zkillboard.com/kill/80873872/ is like a a player abuse. And players are abusing of what you created now : trigleve.

Each ship got a place in a fleet. Now what happen when : Hey FC, tell me what do you need, dps ? Logi ? Neut. The Fc answer is obvious : trigleve, I prefer leshak, more imba, but take a dreka, if you can’t.

Wake up, the entire game is not adapted anymore.

Edit : you are killing creativity, just plane and simple.

2 Likes

How is this abuse?

Triglavian ships have allowed small groups to punch above their weight and pose a threat to major objectives. This is a good thing and everyone likes it.

No they are not.

3 Likes

1 Like

nothing wrong ?

1 Like

Nope, nothing wrong.
In fact, this is very good.

6 Likes

What is the purpose of triglavian, theire place in their fleet ?

2300 dps, rr with a 33 km range who allow you to tank (only 1 remote leshak) 1100 dps ? And cap stable 57 % with insane tracking speed ?

Nothing wrong ?

2 Likes

To help small groups punch above their weight.

Yeah, nothing wrong. It takes them a while to get to 2300 dps since they have to charge up. You can jam them to break their charge and force them to start all over again.

5 Likes

I am a small group of my myself and I and trust me, it doesn’t help, it kills my gameplay.

1 Like

Give me an equivalent and don’t talk about jam, replace 1 med slot with cebo eccm.

1 Like

Judging from the battereport, you didn’t deserve that Fortizar.
If you can’t defend it, you don’t deserve it. Trying to defend a Fortizar with that force?

This isn’t about Triglavians being OP. You lost this because you went beyond your capabilities and set up a Fortizar that you couldn’t defend.

I am the police, you are not, ok ? So i am the good one to judge who deserve what or what, seeing null slaves doint that is a dam shame, thanks to the new patch made to make null slaves happy again.

Triglavians released after cita and yes, cita are not adapted to triglav, cita are pure garbage dude.

I didn’t lost it, what i see is a fleet of drekavac remote repair with insane dps on a fortizar. While we where having so much troubles to kill a fortiz with bs 2 years ago. You got my point ?

1 Like

Ah, there’s the problem. It’s your attitude, lmao.
You’re not “police”. :slight_smile:

Yeah, and now CCP has given you a new tool (Triglavians) that you can use to kill a Fortizar today.
They saw that you had a problem, and now gave you a way to fix that problem.

See? They’re paying attention and helping you.

The implied argument you’re trying to make is “Because we had trouble killing Fortizars 2 years ago with Battleships, everyone else should also have trouble killing Fortizars today!” is really dumb.

Then why do you care? It’s someone else’s problem. The people who lost it aren’t complaining. Why are you complaining for them? Did they ask you? Or did you want to do the popular thing online and just be offended for someone else? :thinking:

4 Likes

I am the wormhole police department dude, WHPD, so yes, I am the police.

Answer my question slave :

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
It’s hilarious to see the “wormhole police department” crying about someone else losing a Fortizar.

2 Likes

, / \ ,
/ ‘-’ ‘-’ \
\ POLICE /
| .–. |
. | [WHPD] |
\ ‘–’ /
‘–. .–’
. /

It is more fun in game, here it doesnt work but yeah. I got a badge. So I am serious, Give me an equivalant. You can’t, because yes, they are imba.

I have a badge too. I’m also serious too.
, / \ ,
/ ‘-’ ‘-’
\ POLICE /
| .–. |
. | [WHPD] |
\ ‘–’ /
‘–. .–’
. /

Let me see your badge number and ID, then. You’re required to show me that when asked for Identification or I won’t believe you.

2 Likes

ive edited my answer.

You didn’t show me your badge number and ID.

I got the corps name and ticker to proove it, do your zkillboard research. I won’t loose more time with someone dodging the question.

1 Like

I don’t care. You are required to give me your Badge Number and ID when asked.
How else am I supposed to know you’re a real Wormhole cop and not someone who is pretending?