This is eve - Trigleve

A killboard is nothing else than an pilot’s open book of his or her life.

If you’re talking about Zkillboard, that’s a 3rd party service run by a guy who goes by the name of Squizz and he posts on Reddit - Dive into anything sometimes. It’s not officially run by CCP.

You’re dodging my request. Prove that you’re a real wormhole cop, or I’m going to report you for impersonation of an officer.

You are nut fun first, then answer my damn question, simply. Give me an equivalant in game as battleships who got a dps like this a capacity of logistic like this or a power of neuting without having capa issue.

1 Like

Ok, since you cannot provide actual identification that you’re a “wormhole cop” I’m gonna report you for impersonating an officer. Have fun with your little space roleplay.

P.S. Triglavians are fine.

I spend my time to patroll, only a slave like you try to descredit me. No one in anoikis doubt I am a legit officer working in our great world. I am speaking about the ancient like the new one.

P.s. Even the newbro who powned my thani told me they are completly imba. I think you hide from reality or you don’t face them enough yet. I had a talk with a hole control bro on the return after 4 years, i spoke a bit about trigla he directly told me he heard they are imba. Everybody I am speaking with say the same thing. So the true fact is players know and devs know they are imba. Fix it. Remoove the high slots.

And small edit off topic : I really need my helios police skin, a lot of people could enjoy it, but it is more than needed.

1 Like

lmao I love how you cut off the price tag. Let me give you some perspective here.

#1. This is a billion isk ship. When you get to this price range there are some rediculous options already.

#2. That 2057dps requires not only lvl 5 precursor battleship and lvl 5 large dis specialization, but requires you to be on a target locked and shoot for 2 minutes straight. If you get jammed, the target moves out of range, you need to switch targets, you get neuted out, etc you go back to 823 dps.

#3. Your drones have no bonus, so 253 dps is easily erased.

#4. The ship creation requires materials and BP drops from content that is high risk vs reward. You can’t just afk roqual mine and mass produce.

#5. Even with that “insane tracking speed” you’re not going to hit a fast tackle scamming you till friend comes take you down.

#6. Your zkill shows their actual use case, structure bashing. The most boring thing to do in the entire game. They brought about 9 billion of ships to kill that 17 billion structure that from what I can see didn’t have anyone defending it at the timer.

#7. Because this is the next thing that will be said, yes the Kikimora is unusually powerful. That’s because it has more in common stat wise with a T3 than destroyer, to include it’s price.

2 Likes

HAHAAHAHAAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH, turn the pages, say that to me again.

? I see a single Revalation, which again is the best use case for Trigs. Your 2.5 bill Dread was mowed down by 9 bill worth of ships that are a capital’s direct counter.

Prior to that on the Raitaru I see a random set of kitchen sink ships that I wouldn’t really call a defending fleet.

2 Likes

I will teach you one day the art of invistigation. More seriously, there is no risks if you know how to run triglavians filament. Like, no risks. More you want money more you will need an expensiv ship to run them, this is it. Leshaks are cheaper than nestors. Compare nestor and leshak. You can destroy the dps of a nestor by remooving his drones. You reset the max dps of a leshak if you jam him. (do you have jam in every fleet ?) how much time a jammer can survive against a triglavian shooting him ?

There is not only the dps dude, there is the fact tha a leshak is cap stable with 4 remote rep. I am not even stable on 4 rep with nestors, and remote capa. I am not. The leshak is. He is a brilliant logistic and an insane dps at the same time.

Bhaalgorn. Ok, brilliant amount of neut and you can mount it with guns you reach lets say, dps oriented fit, 940 of dps (ogres 2 included). Are we close to something like the dps of a carrier ? Like the leshak is. You can reduce the low slots in price and your leshack around 840m dude, 840 million. And you will deal the same amount of dps and don’t touch your rep efficiency.

For the same classe in game, nothing can achieve what triglavians achieve between pirates ships and standard ships or factions ships.

Oh, only think in our three ships that is only omega… For years I said Eve is not a pay to win. Sorry to say that but now… If someone tell that i will stay muted.

I pay and I don’t need that in game.

1 Like

your killing every single discusion on this forum lol.

2 Likes

They add something OP to the game, everyone buys plex to get injectors for it, after some time they nerf it and come with something new. Thats usually how things go in Eve it seems.

2 Likes

[Citation needed]
This isn’t a MOBA where they introduce a new OP character every month, dearie. :wink:

2 Likes

Actually trigliavian is that. It is time to nerf now. I mean jesus even our good old vni was nerfed wtf.

2 Likes

Because it was afk botting chlamydia. It’s actually more powerful now, for PvP or non-afk ratting PvE.

2 Likes

Are you… not aware of the reason why the VNI was nerfed?

1 Like

Sorry to say that young fellow but you haven’t know the world without triglavians. So yeah to you it is normal. Because people use this ship to bot you have to farm it ?

I am not concerned much by known space and people who abuse and bot. I heard about bot farming 4-5 years after i first play. Bcse I am in whormole space from the beggining.

So you’re basically just saying that you don’t care about the rest of the game and are only interested in your own little worldview. Good to know. Explains why you’re crying and whining about this right now.

Newsflash, kid. There is more to the game than your own little wormhole system. Changing, buffing, or nerfing ships has more impact to the game than just Fortizars in wormholes. Maybe try thinking about how it would impact the rest of the game first before crying about it?

1 Like

Ah, bittervet. That explains this post.

Trigs were introduce in an attempt to counter upwell proliferation and capital dominance. In that roll they do well. Personally I’d love to see their top end damage reduced for an increase in ramp speed, but alas they are niche champions.