Make low security pilots attackable in HS

You are missing the point…Players will learn what MIN is needed to do the MAX damage. No matter what system you put in place short of banning all HS combat (which is I’m guessing your end game), people will find a workaround to make it viable.

The easier solution is to follow James 315’s advice and learn actually how to operate in HS safely.

No my goal is to be able to attack back without being raped by Concord because you attacked a pirate.

If you are attacking back then you are free to engage without CONCORD because they have a criminal flag and are a free target for everyone (and soon to die by CONCORD). You aren’t asking for the ability to attack back, you’re asking for the ability to preemptively attack someone that you think might be a threat. And no, you don’t get CONCORD immunity just because you really want to kill someone.

4 Likes

Good, one retarded problem fixed. Now let’s work on the rest.

1 Like

You don’t understand the difference in attacking and attacking back?

Being a ganker is immunity from Concord, because it essentially has no consequence of being a HS pirate. Because you only get punished while making a profit, and you are free to do it, over and over and over again without any real consequences.

1 Like

Go ahead and start a new thread then. Let’s see what other things are a problem.

To stay on point, what you want is already in the game. Everyone is attackable by everyone else in pretty much every part of the game. This includes low security pilots in high sec.

If you are attacked, you can attack back. Problem?

Just because you you see somebody you don’t like doesn’t mean you can just attack them…Go to LS if you want to fight them as they are everywhere there…

…but I’m guessing you want to do this in HS so…

1 Like

Yes, OP gets scared, freezes up, his hands shake, he hits the wrong buttons, doesn’t move his ship, and then gets pod killed.

He needs some warm fuzzy help :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

YOU said “attack back”…do you not know what you wrote or what “attack back” means?

You don’t seem to even grasp the difference between “ganker”, “pirate” and security statuses…you somehow think they are all the same. New flash, they are not.

You didn’t say “defending” now did you…you said and I quote “attack back”…

Funny how you try to insult people here yet can’t grasp basic English.

The funny thing is that he doesn’t want to actually attack the low security pilots, he wants them to be attackable so someone else can do it. :crazy_face:

If I asked for this people would be like “Filthy Ganker” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I understand perfectly well. If you are attacking back then you are returning fire against someone who has attacked you, which means CONCORD is not stopping you from doing so because they are a legal target. CONCORD is only a factor if you want to fire the first shot, which means you are not attacking back.

Being a ganker is immunity from Concord, because it essentially has no consequence of being a HS pirate. Because you only get punished while making a profit, and you are free to do it, over and over and over again without any real consequences.

So stop being an idiot and flying ships that can be profitably ganked. You have full control over how effective suicide ganking is and CCP doesn’t need to change the rules just because you’re too incompetent to use that control.

2 Likes

I don’t know if the OP is capable of this. Seems like he’s determined to pretend and be the victim here, no matter how many people give reasons otherwise. He’s gonna keep coming up with excuses because the alternative is that he admits he is wrong.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes in the context of attacking a ganker, aka retaliating.

You are just repeating yourself with “you can shoot back if you get aggressed” which this ENTIRE TOPIC is NOT about.

I suggest you read the OP until you fully understand it. Then we can continue the conversation. I am tired of repeating myself when reading comprehension is at an all time low on these forums.

What part of the OP do you struggle to comprehend, do I need to explain to you in detail since you don’t seem to grasp it?

Another dumb person making a post without reading. Try reading the OP until you fully comprehend what this topic is about before posting trash. Thanks.

How do you shoot back as a freighter?

Explain the step by step procedure please.

Also stop projecting your retardation on others. I have never been ganked.

But you aren’t retaliating, you’re demanding the ability to preemptively shoot someone who you don’t like. And no, you don’t get special snowflake privileges just because you don’t want to have to lose sec status to suicide gank them like everyone else.

1 Like

Good question, you’re the one asking for the ability to attack back. This just continues to prove your dishonesty in making that request, and that your real goal is special snowflake privileges to preemptively shoot people you don’t like without CONCORD involvement.

Also stop projecting your retardation on others. I have never been ganked.

Then what are you whining about?

1 Like

No, hes a criminal. It is not preemptively shooting someone.

I’m not a nolifer with 10 alt accounts ready to suicide gank.