Make null sec OMEGA only

still waiting on an answer as to why all alphas should be prevented from participating in null-sec simply because you’ve had bad experiences, please tell me how you justify this

2 Likes

Please don´t make generalisations like that. While I agree that in rookie help quite often there are people who give bad advice, it often boils down to the fact that a lot of people who reply in there are rookies themselves and just do not know any better.

Whenever I actually play the game I hang out there and help new players and while it can be really hard to fight against the misconceptions of some rookies, who spread false information based on their inexperience, I rarely see people who deliberatly lie in there.

People who go in there to troll are usually reported by people like myself and from my experience get dealt with rather swiftly by CCP.

In short: The problem of the channel is: Too many people in there who just don´t know any better and not enough experienced people to catch and correct all the bad advice.

Wouldnt surprise me at all if PA ownership leads to Omega exclusive content.

If it is really only for the reasons you mention, this is already a self-regulating machine. No need to introduce mechanics with loads of pitfalls (as in: how to even do this - do you block wormholes and gates?) when there is… well no need for them.

Unless you have other reasons you didn’t mention yet.

This. Alphas in T1 E-war frigates can be incredibly helpful in fights. And a lot more than that.

If treated well every Alpha pilot can grow into a competent and loyal Omega pilot. For this reason Alpha pilots are valuable to nullsec alliances. Nullsec alliances usually offer free skillbooks and PvP frigates to new players.
CCP has made it possible to set your home station to a remote station once a year, making it easy to travel to your alliance staging if there are campers on the way. And finally nullsec offers very good PvE riches for newbies either through mining, salvaging and with a bit of training ratting or scanning

Players with a bad experience on joining a nullsec alliance are hereby encouraged to treat it as a learning moment and look for a better alliance.

If you are scared of Null Sec, then just don’t go there. Done.

1 Like

I’m gonna suggest the opposite. If he is scared of null. Go there more often. Hell I’d personally Srp his losses so long as there is a decent story behind them.

4 Likes

That doesn’t sound like a lie, it sounds like they don’t know any better.

People answering questions in rookie chat are often rookies themselves.

Topic moved to Player Features And Ideas

stopped reading, either you have no clue or are lying

YOUR incompetence does not constitute actual limits of alpha game play. Nullsec should remain a viable option of space in which competent alphas can play EVE.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.