Make null sec OMEGA only

Sure. Spoiled with tons of isk, integrated into groupthink with no actual mind of his own, no sense for actual adventure or danger, and always hiding in the group.

Way to go, great experience, yeah. Indeed, the best place for brainless people with low threshold and loose wallets is in nullsec, where everything’s a themepark experience, including the fights.

1 Like

Maybe Alpha pilots in null are having fun? This is a game after all.

1 Like

Null sec pve can be done very well in a vni, something alphas can fly.

Sod off with your arbitrary gate-keeping. While you’re complaining from beneath your blankie loads of Alphas are having a blast in Nulsec and WH space.

Alphas with best alpha fitting will be much better than an omega with bad skills who’s flying his ship for the first time with a bad fit. There are lots of things to do in null for alphas, including profitable things such as exploration.

Trapping ships can be done with point and scram, you don’t need a bubble to stop someone from warping away. PvE is hard for anyone with low skills, not just low skill alphas.

Alphas may lose (not loose) their ships at a higher rate than omegas, but their ships are also cheaper than the expensive t2 and t3 ships of omegas so losing them is less of a problem for the alpha player or their alliance.

I see absolutely no reason to make null Omega only.

2 Likes

Get a shuttle next time, it aligns faster than a Velator. Or if you want a little more tank than a shuttle, a fast aligning frigate.

I was alpha when I went to live in null sec. Null is a lot safer for me than high sec, but then again, I don’t leave my corp when there is a wardec.

1 Like

No. Go away.

1 Like

Alpha’s can fit a point.

What else do you need?

–Confused Gadget

1 Like

You found a Pearl Abyss white paper didn’t you…

Looks like someone likes to predict the future here. @Rocket_Hellfire Nice crystal ball you have there.

About your shuttle suggestion…… My gallente shuttle got destroyed when I warped to 0 to a gate in Rancer. The moment I reached the gate… kaboom to my shuttle and pod :frowning: Two smart bombers :frowning: . That the first time I went to low or null sec. Never took a ship more expensive than a shuttle to any of those two sec status after that.

https://youtu.be/VgvM7av1o1Q

Sees a room full of Koreans in the video. Where they planning this Pearl Abyss thing 7 years ago? Sorry if I insulted anyone.

ya could try finding a way around the obstacle, instead of limiting yerself. a shuttle’s not gonna get ya through a smartbombing battleship at a gate. ye gotta use yer brains, mate.

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about. The other alliance isn’t who replaces the ships. The alphas would be flying an alliance doctrine set up if it’s a fleet op. Also, omegas get blown up a lot.

doesn’t matter if they loose ships frequently or not, most ships that alphas can fly are DIRT cheap, and most alliances would rather have an alpha along doing SOMETHING and having fun, than not have them at all. I think you drastically under estimate how deep the pockets of null-sec are. and how much we are willing to help those in our alliance, especially newbros.

1 Like

Did you just say you warped to gate at 0 in a shuttle in one of most notoriously gatecamped systems in the game? What did you expect to happen?

Did not know it was gate camp arena. The people on Rookie chat at that time told me it was unsafe place, but I would be fine and nothing would happen.

The people on rookie chat tend to lie a lot… including telling new players that mining is good isk (ice mining only, and even then only if you have a booster, and it has more to do with multiboxed alts than with real isk/h)

the only thing you cant do as an alpha is fly caps or use t2 bs weapons, you can stand a ground and even kill an omega pilot because alpha = omega means jack, most ships being used arent t2 bs anyways. All PVP is about put luck and skill. want to trap someone? get someone to deploy a portal bubble, you dont need a hic for that. you cant mine ice but thats another story, you can rat easily with no problem.