Make security status proportional to Concord reaction time

If CCP saw evidence that ganking was hurting player retention, I imagine they would do something about it. Since CCP hasn’t done something about it, after 18 years, I’m guessing they don’t see this as a concern. So I’m gonna keep ganking, because I think it improves player retention (and apparently CCP agrees).

Ganking newbro Ventures makes Highsec mining exciting, and prepares them to skill up into a battleready Rorqual. I’m happy to help!

2 Likes

Nope. According to a CCP official, their data showed that suicide ganking was of negligible effect on new player retention. Which in no way means improves.

You can cry all you want. I’m ganking right now.

1 Like

I’m nowhere near crying and what you do is entirely up to you. No earlier than you finally manage to hurt retention will they nerf you.

I don’t care your tears. I know CCP loves me. They give me free stuff every time I log in. Hilmar has my portrait on his desk. They have a lifesize action cutout of me in the break room. I’m the best and favourite of everyone at CCP.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You is sum kinda dum, gurl

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Calm down miner.

1 Like

Bro. You know miners aren’t allowed to play.

13 and over only.

1 Like

Don’t be like that epeen:

credit to Ithica Hawk for his EVE take on a popular current meme.

1 Like

Stop posting on your mommy’s acct. She’s gonna wup yur ass when she catches you.

1 Like

Jeez boomer. Did your grandkid teach you that one?

I’m sure you can do better than that.

1 Like

u seem angry don’t be angry

1 Like

Now you move the goalposts again and lie about what proof I requested. Your character friend alt stated that CCP presented stats that suicide ganking was beneficial for new player retention. I asked to see that proof.

Here, I’ll quote it again:

The quotes are self evident; and the proof was provided.

1 Like

Legit makes no sense, since players can just spam clone soldier tags to repair their status and head back into highsec to continue yeeting (maybe not so) innocent players. Sure, it’ll cost you an arm and a leg, but its probably a small price to pay for those players to keep ganking

OMG, talk about selective quoting.

The discussion was about new player retention and Suicide Ganking.

Anything else you have to say that isn’t associated with that is irrelevant to the discussion.

Yes. The proof posted was about new player retention.

No selective quoting. Those are the context exactly for what was written, what you asked for, and then what was provided.

1 Like

Heh, you posted an oldass roundtable presentation about general player stats from 7 yrs ago and have been continuously trying to present that as being current info in proving that suicide ganking new players promotes player retention.

No. I presented it as evidence of what you asked proof for. Your typical idiocy took over from there.

On a broader note, at what point past 2015 did the data change and that analysis become invalid? Was it 2016, 2017, 2018? Certainly before 2019, since you do nothing but harp on about what Hilmar said then. So somewhere between 2015 and 2019, suddenly, the time of the anaysis in your view, became too old.

Splitting it in the middle, since you haven’t provided any justification for why any of CCP’s analysis over many years is no longer relevant, that would be 2017.

It’s now 2021, so applying the same ridiculous logic, the data presented by Hilmar would also be outdated now.

It’s an idiotic argument, but one totally expected from you.

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth.
Carebear confused.

1 Like