Making isk as omega

I do as a rule although about 3/4 of the way through one not so long ago some foul language and not so nice implications about our mothers saw us not honor my first ever

1 Like

@markar_Joringer

hi there

most of your kills are in dangerous areas
in low sec and null sec you dont get ganked you get killed … thats not a gank … thats a legitim kill …

i recomand you join a serious corp … really … you can learn there and make isk … get protection and help …

think about it … if you feel like it you can find infos ingame in the recruitment channel … in the forum in recruitment or you contact me

JuuR

Ah I see you have heard of the devil thong @Ralph_King-Griffin @Lord_Razpataz

1 Like

If I was about PLEXing my account with low skills, which I don’t because of fun you know, I would farm the events in highsec happening roughly every month. You can easily make 2 month worth of PLEX, usually more, totally risk-free.

Getting ganked again and again everyday… you must analyze your mistakes bro and think for a better solution. Dont just fly in lowsec thinking you are untauchable. People will kill you just for sport even if you on a cheap shuttle. Plan your moves better.

FYI , googling devil thong doesn’t result in what you think it might

1 Like

You just doing something wrong. Omega nerds are just designed to supply the PLEX market with ISK. Sadly, you haven’t any stuff to give me before unsub.

OMG we got a live one :rofl: :sunny:

1 Like

Aye! Remember Skira Ranos’ “Beginner Guide to Piracy”? Ah the good old days. Then Skira turned Mercenary as well.

Important part of making isk, is losing as little of it as possible in the process.

One careless oversight/mistake can wipe out all your profit/work.

Sounds obvious, but some people have difficulty understanding how important that side of [r]isk is.

Instead of focusing on how much isk you can make, focus on how much isk you are losing doing it, cos that is your real bottomline.

1 Like

You can go around making iskies in null without ever being caught or ever losing ships doing it.

Not bad OP, not bad --You even almost got me.

Somewhat lacking in subtlety, so you lose points there, but I’ll grant that there are times when you just don’t send a scalpel to do a jackhammer’s job.

7/10.

You show not-inconsiderable promise, Young One.

2 Likes

50 shades of NOPE.

Ganking is a valid game mechanic. As is the penalty for ganking (Concordokken).

Ganking is also completely avoidable if you follow some simple rules:

• check the killboards on your route.
  • watch Local like a hawk.
  • DO NOT use Autopilot.
  • Don’t hang around.
  • If there are neutrals in the system you just jumped into, bounce off a planet or better yet, an anomaly. This is especially useful a tactic to use in Nullsec as you run the risk of piling into drag bubbles if you fly gate to gate.
  • Use a CLOAK.
  • Flying cargo in Highsec: make a courier contract to a non-player-corp toon. This way you won’t get ganked by a wardec alliance (where Concord WILL NOT intervene).

Might wanna check your corp name there mate. Looks like someone changed it for you…

5 Likes

No, they don’t. Go away.

2 Likes
  1. Drop your corp to avoid war decs.
  2. Never go into .4 space or lower.
  3. Change your fits to tank the 2,000 dps that gankers can put out.
  4. Never carry more then 10% the value of your ship in cargo.

If none of that works for you, quit the game and tell your friends how this game/players have treated you. Word of mouth is the best/worst advertisement any business/game can have. Fly safe and try to have some kind of fun

Worst ■■■■■■■ advice ever. Dude. Go away!

2 Likes

OP, you should de-sub for a month and state in the reasons that you are de-subbing because you are always getting ganked or blown up in war decs and that ganking is out of control.

2 Likes

Please don’t contaminate genuine player who are interested in actually playing the game with your carebearism and bot-aspinancy. Thank you

1 Like

I have a great nullsec team with all the indy structures and planets and mining you could ever want. Be more productive and more secure.

evemail in-game if interested.