March 2018 Release - General Feedback

servers arent even up

local is working as intended

On the upside, at least it didn’t delete our hard drives or anything.

1 Like

yet…

someone did something or didnt :grinning:

is it up yet?

nope.

its working i think

WHATS GOIN ON :slight_smile:

Still can’t log in…

Connection Lost - A server process that you were using has gone offline

RIP

:no_mouth:

Cannot create a contract. Lagging like a laggy thing from lagville Tennessee. Channel settings have disappeared. No channels showing in Join Channel. Can’t move items from hangar to ships or between ships.
Come on CCP get a grip :disappointed_relieved:

ow and could not reload weapons :cold_sweat: good old rattle snake the drones worked fine :slight_smile:

a typical throwback to the old big patches… guess we will see a lot of patches to patch the patch… etc.

2 Likes

Logging in to these forum pages take several minutes, with occasional server errors and timeouts, like one error 500 and one runtime error - ““Server Error in ‘/’ Application. Runtime Error - Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.””

Ingame, the list of players listed sitting in station contain namnes not found in local, players missing from local.
Crating manufacturing jobs takes a very long time, minutes.

Насколько же надо быть криворукими чтоб такое наворотить то?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Being a software developer and having worked on systems integration before, I was expecting the chat backend change to be the hardest one to pull. Ejabberd is a great backend. I expect when the kinks are ironed it will work out pretty well.

1 Like

Test server is still up :sunglasses::rofl:

1 Like

We have wormhole-local in 0.9, meaning no players shown in local chan, not even myself, but there are ships entering/leaving station, a few miners etc, so i’m absolutely not alone here.