March 2018 Release - General Feedback

WTF is with this teather delay on undocking from a citadel?

Undock and you get a 20 second delay but warp to a citadel and it instantly teathers you

I know you introduced a delay for caps cyno’ing to a citadel class structure but really on undocking?

OK CCP get back in the naughty corner

2 Likes

You’re not lockable during that time anymore just like on stations.

“The standard 30 second station undocking invulnerability now also applies to Upwell Structures. As with stations, this invulnerability is broken if a target is locked, a module is activated or any action is taken to move your ship.”

There is a new timer in the top left corner that shows you how long you have invulnerability.

With the new private convo system where a message has to be sent to actually initiate the invitation you are no longer told when the person you are inviting is offline, or otherwise unreachable.

This would be great to have back

EDIT::

I guess when they have you blocked, you are still notified. But it’d be cool if you could get the same back for offline

Not having local in null is amazing, hearing the same thing from everyone i’m bumping into, game is a lot more fun like this I’m hoping this was intentional on your part and wont be reverted back after :stuck_out_tongue:. Always wondered law-wise why we had godlike powers to sense the presence of everyone in system before lol.

1 Like

Why do we have this “structures” tab info on a guristas wreck?

Blobert, you sillypants, where did it say you can’t change the MOTD as an op? It said ops can’t add/remove other ops now, can’t change passwords, and can’t change the “mode” of the channel… by which I took them to mean immediate vs. delayed… but since the bullet point next to that one in the patch notes says that all player-made channels will be forever immediate mode with no 50 person limit anymore, not sure what good changing mode does now.

MOTD access is still there for all ops. Tested it earlier before the latest server reboot and it was fine.

Channel Configuration no longer lists members in alphabetical order. This makes it difficult to filter members with channels with lots of members.

1 Like

i can’t read :stuck_out_tongue:

My Corp and Alliance MOTDs have been reset. :frowning: I hope they get restored, ours had important info for our new members.

2 Likes

I may be repeating but: stop “fixing” EVE.

No really, you guys are great :neutral_face:

Thanks

Haha there’s the whole new meaning in that “The Hunt” event name with delayed local!
Carebears nightmare becomes truth :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

You read “mode” as “MOTD”, didn’t you. No worries, so did Ninja at first. :wink:

another ‘exciting’ release botched, why cant you get these releases right so your customers dont have to suffer ?

I just collected 3 eggs but the agency only counted 2 of them towards this achievement where I have to collect 3 eggs to get the points. How does collecting work to get all the eggs counted?

1 Like

Now CCP even started to deceive customers with the skins’ Show Info window icon. While the icon for the caldari skins promises a really nice, fiery orange or red (similar to the shimmering orange of the Tash-Murkon skins) the actual skin color is just a plain, dull orange.

7 min to DT , let’s hope for Rollback :confused:

3 Likes

The chat system is still slow and channels are only gradually loaded after a first log in of the day/after DT.

The current user number of a chat is still only visible in the tab and not the chat menu bar.

1 Like

CCP FailAgain

1 Like

are the problems gone now?