Mark Resurrectus for CSM 17. Father, Husband, Wormholerbtw

Booking CSM 17 interviews on behalf of Ashterothi Scheduling for this weekend. Let us know if you’re available.

I think its hilarious u kids talking ■■■■ about Mark. u wouldnt say this ■■■■ to him at fanfest, hes jacked. Not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.

3 Likes

I’m here because Mark’s mum says he should go to space camp.

1 Like

What do you think about redesigning the high class sites to be fleet based PvEvP content comparable to Pochven sites? Rn it’s just gank culture and big/blingy solo krabs doing anything to avoid that one unknown sig.

Mark was polite to me in passing, once. Hence, I am prepared to lay down my life for his election. I’m officially radicalized by his platform, and I spend my day scouring his messages for coded commands that are only meant for me to understand. “Predator/prey ecosystem”? Orders received…

1 Like

Go with God, king.

I had a brief stint in TURBO and can honestly say that Mark was a great guy, as were many of his ROAMA compatriots.

During that time he displayed super leadership skills and displayed a strong will to create and encourage content for the group.

I have no doubt that he will bring the same level of commitment to the larger wormhole arena if elected to CSM and he surely has my vote.

1 Like

Mark for CSM!

1 Like
1 Like

I select candidates based on agendas I think aligns best with my personal way of playing Eve Online: A focus on solo, and small gang PvP, sometimes with NPSI groups, and for a while now also tournaments.

Mark is on my ballot because the CSM needs the wormhole perspective. Too often Anoikis got left out of consideration. A diverse CSM is a good CSM.
Last year we had 7 out of 10 people representing null-blocs. That’s also why Mark will be high up on my ballot.

1 Like

Little late to the party, but yes vote mark.

1 Like

Mark, what to you think about to make 2 static at each WH, especially at c5 & c6?

Hope you get on CSM! Good luck!

1 Like

2 Likes

WE ARE CSM!
WE ARE CSM!
WE ARE CSM!

1 Like

oh ■■■■ we did it

Congrats bro

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.