Marshal Styled ship for piracy

So with the current fad of the Marshal, is there any hope that we can se e a pirates version of this ship.

So instead of rep bonus based on sec status, we see rep bonus based on negative sec status. So for each 1 pointnegative status we gain a 5% rep bonus.
This would be great to see in lowsec hunting…

you could actually take it completely opposite of the highsec / carebear version and go …

Racial bonuses would be applied to their defensive abilities so…

Amarr level = 5% better res
Gallente level = 5% better armor rep
Caldari level = 5% better shield
Minmatar = 5% better shield or armor (after all winmatar like all things)

Then sec status would affect the damage, So you would get 5% damage increase on each 1 point of negative status, meaning a massive glass cannon that has some tank realities

Pirate factions already have battleships. The Marshal is a CONCORD ship. Different faction.

So you want carebear things like defense and reps…And 50% more damage bonus to all weapons? The Marshal gives a rep bonus that only effects its local reps, this thing would be a dps/tank monster.

CONCORD regularly go around killing capsuleers.

Can’t get much more pirate than that. GrrYarrr CNCRD.

2 Likes

not pirate in sense of guristas, but real pirates, the ones that fight back :slight_smile: there is nothing that has close to what this ship offers in terms of bonus, and you get extra bonus for being a carebear… or another bonus on the ship that offers extra ‘gank’ for negative :slight_smile:

why do all nullsec ratters / highseccers get the new toys :frowning:

Because highsec is treated like a kiddie pool and a retirement home and Null is the posterchild for eve. Lowsec get the shaft and is treated like a semi pro team…Tougher than Highsec not cool enough to mess with like null.

1 Like

It’s easier to farm low sec status than high, so I doubt it.

1 Like

so this sort of thing was fun for a one off line but i really don’t want to see ccp go down the road of giving ships bonuses based on crap like this. i don’t want to find my self in 3 years running a bunch of alts that i have had to grind sec faction and corp standings just to min max every little bit out of them

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.