Pilots of the Abyss,
We are planning to run a mass test on Singularity on Friday, May 11th, at 18:00 UTC (EVE/New Eden time), this is an hour later than usual so that it is more accessible.
Join the chat channels MassTesting (for instructions from CCP), and MassQuestions (to provide feedback on the mass test).
What's being tested:
- Abyssal Deadspace Server performance
- Stress Test for concurrent active participants
- Testing performance of Jumps to and from the Abyss
- Abyssal Deadspace Client performance
- We are interested in your clients performance during an Abyssal Deadspace encounter
If we have over 500 players active in this mass test, we may expect to see Time Dilation occur. We will continue monitoring the server during this time, but as this is specifically a test of server performance we do expect it.
Test steps:Since we are going into the Abyss, you will want to fit yourself into an appropriate Cruiser. If you think you can take on a Tier 5 encounter in a Basilisk, then good luck!
- We will start in FD-MLJ, at the station - [FD-MLJ VII - Moon 2 - Intaki Bank Depository]
- Fit yourself some cruisers for the testing of Abyssal Deadspace. The more cruisers you have ready the better.
- At a designated time, about 18:10 UTC we will undock from the station and prepare to all jump into the Abyss.
- When the word is given in the MassTesting chat channel, we will jump simultaneously.
- From here on, complete as many Abyssal Deadspace encounters as you can over the next 45-60 minutes.
- Further instructions may be given out in the MassTesting chat channel.
Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test