Intrepid test pilots,
We are planning to run a second mass test on Singularity on Wednesday, May 23rd, at 17:00 UTC (EVE/New Eden time).
Join the chat channels MassTesting (for instructions from CCP), and MassQuestions (to provide feedback on the mass test).
What's being tested:
- Abyssal Deadspace Server performance
- Stress Test for concurrent active participants
- Testing performance of Jumps to and from the Abyss
- Abyssal Deadspace Client performance
- We are interested in your clients performance during an Abyssal Deadspace encounter
Time Dilation may occur during this mass test as we are aiming at a high population for the duration.
Test steps:Since we are going into the Abyss, you will want to fit yourself into an appropriate Cruiser.
- We will start in FD-MLJ, at the station - [FD-MLJ VII - Moon 2 - Intaki Bank Depository]
- Fit yourself some cruisers for the testing of Abyssal Deadspace. The more cruisers you have ready the better.
- At a designated time, about 17:10 UTC we will undock from the station and prepare to all jump into the Abyss.
- When the word is given in the MassTesting chat channel, we will jump simultaneously.
- From here on, complete as many Abyssal Deadspace encounters as you can over the next 45-60 minutes.
- Further instructions may be given out in the MassTesting chat channel.
Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test