We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, February 27th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
The Frigate Escape Bay is a special bay capable of holding a single, fitted Frigate that will be added to all Battleships. Should the Battleship be destroyed, instead of being ejected in your capsule and left helpless, you will launch immediately back into combat aboard your Frigate!
In this test we will stress test, that it performs as expected in fleet fight conditions.
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
Preparation before the test:
- Make sure that audio is enabled (restart the client if it was fully disabled)
- Prepare several ships for the fight:
- i. Fit a T1 Battleship/Black Ops/Marauder
- ii. Fit a T1 Frigate/Assault Frigate/Ewar Frigate/Logistics Frigate
- iii. Place the Frigate in the battleships Escape Bay.
- Join a fleet
- Meet in FD-MLJ at structure xxx, all in battleships
- Warp to the beacon “Mass Test Fight”
- Wait for the Go signal.
- PvP brawl (please reship if you lose both ships)
- Reship if needed
- Get killed by CCP (boson or smartbomb)
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system xxx
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test