Mass Test on Singularity: Thursday, 19th October at 18:00-20:00 UTC

Having trouble getting Sisi to open

18:05 in game. Can’t log on Sisi for the mass test.

Its mentioned in the top post - if you’re having problems logging in, completely remove your account and re-add it, it should resolve the issue for you if you’re getting this alert.

2 Likes

Please try to remove the account from the launcher and then login again.

Same for Suzi Vokkonen

Edit: Beaten by Zelus :rofl:

3 Likes

It worked thank you!

1 Like

How do i remove the iris aura thing? cant find the option to get rid of it?
edit: went through it, wasnt terribly long, though shouldve been easier to get rid of, if you need feedback on that

But i tihnk the test server should stay up for the public so we can test the new ships and lancer dreads and have fun with the testing part CCP why did the test server become unable to the public whats the main back story on it

2 Likes

test server should stay up for more than 2 hours let some of the us timezone people play in it

the data cache launderting box loot seems trash. fire works, some ammo, 1 random fun thing, a single item of stuff like drop or blue pile base and 5-15 mil isk of blue loot you have to travel far with seems rough tbh
otherwise seems like faction warfare.

i was also super disappointed i didnt get to test the new battle cruiser

2 Likes

Want Singularity back again !!! !!! !!! !!! why not open it every day :frowning:

3 Likes

will there be a change for the ships allowed in the normal faction warfare plex? (incl. angel / Guristas ships, not only Empire Factions?)

1 Like

I agree; throughout the day there should be two hour segments to give each TZ a chance to test the features of this or future expansions.

Once live, something could bug out and occur in a set time frame that is actually isolated outside the actual slot that the test happen in.

1 Like

As someone else said on the discord, it would be nice if the insurgency map was 2D like the FW map is. The 3D map is hard to read and navigate. It would also be nice to see where the insurgencies are on the regular FW map.

Currently, the PRT sites have the same restrictions as an ADV site, and I think they would be better as a step up from NVY sites, where navy and pirate ships are allowed but not T2.

I really liked the variety of rats present in the plexes, it made them feel more lively than the regular FW sites and less boring to run. It would be nice to see that in regular FW sites too.

Edit: this is unrelated to the test, but it would be nice to have LP logs for both personal and corp wallets, teh same way we have ISK logs.

2 Likes

Cache box loot will likely need to be watched further after the TQ release. We confirmed that multiple Caches were dropped from named NPCs at the same time, and that the box loot table included Vorton Muta and Faction Items. Depending on whether NPC spawns, it may be used as another ISK Bank

My feedback:
2D map instead of 3D
Neutrals need suspect flags on entering sites
Need PRT as well as ADV plexes for Insurgency
UI needs to be clearer about what bonuses are

There were some problems, but it was just a test, so I think we’ll have to wait and see the TQ release. However, there are some silver linings.

• No loot was dropped from NPCs other than named NPCs. There is a very small chance, but if not, we hope to add loot tables to regular NPCs for cherry picking and balance purposes.
  • I heard from CCP Kestral that linking other systems to the Insurgency system is being considered. I would strongly like to see more content and interaction between Insurgency added, including FW HQ, Trig/EDENCOM system, and possibly Pirate Stronghold and Homefront.
    I think this will be a good choice in that it will make New Eden more immersive and we can expect new changes due to the connection between new and existing content

I had limited time and could not fully focus, but here is what I came accross.
(I understand everything is not implemented, so I just say it as I saw it, do what you want with this)

1- While in High-sec, I tried (on purpose) to enlist with the Guristas. The button was greyed out to enlist with a message in tooltip saying to visit a H-PA29 station and saying to click it to be “guided there”. however no friendly destination link were clickable anywheare.

2- When I moved to H-PA29 and docked at the station, I clicked the Factional Warfare icon in the station panel on the right. No surprise, considering it is a FW button, it showed me a FW window to enlist with the Caldari. I assume it should be themed for enlisting to insurgency with Guristas (Icon and tooltip in the station panel, then should open the proper window to enlist with Guristas.)

3- Landing in Renarelle system, my first thought was to dock and see if I was allowed (knowing that a Caldari militia cannot dock in an NPC station in a Gallente controled system). And I was allowed to dock. On day 1, I would expect an insurgent would not be allowed to dock at any FW NPC station in a system controled by an empire.

4- After undocking, considering I was in a frigate, I did not see a Guristas Scout site, but there was a Gallente Scout NVY-1 site available. So… I thought I would go there and see if I can disrupt those sites. And a shame, it does not do anything, the site does not progress. There I was thinking: Militia can do both FW and Pirate sites (and get rewards for both), but insurgents are limited to defending their sites ? Either I like it when FW Militia of both camps are too busy smacking each others’ face and I can do my insurgent stuff easy, or I get bored very quickly because this is all I can do. More action, more opportunities, more LP/ISK (because of more opportunities) for the militia with these new pirate sites, which is great and is another good incentive to join a militia.

My time was over, I could not test a Guristas site unfortunately (test window was too short…).

Maybe I did not read an important blog post about the new system, and/or my english listening skills are bad if it was mentionned duringt today’s stream, and as I did not had time to enter a pirate site during the test to experience it by myself: I have no clue what are the reward(s) for the milita when doing the pirate sites

kinda related: a thought I had during the stream when they briefly talked about systems in null space that could also be a target. The pirate sites popping in null space are of zero interest to militia players (FW wise). So I assume this is some content for the null space people what are the reward for them? Or is it just about removing a thorn from the foot?

It goes without saying, but two hours is not even enough to fit your new ships, much less be able to test new sites with no info to one’s content. Smh.

2 Likes

You need more than 2 hours to fit a ship? If you seriously have that issue, you had two day to come up with fits before hand, copy to clipboard, import to sisi and then buy it…only takes like 2 minutes of the available 2 hours, then you could get to the fight right away. If you wanted more info for what to fit, you could have asked any pvper, especially FW PVPers.

1 Like

Tbh I spent a lot of time playing with the fitting for the angel bc and had issues with not knowing what was unavailable