We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, November 6th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Gate activation effects for both stargates and Ansiblex jump gates
- Activity Tracker
- New ships are available: Drekavac, Kikimora
- Client and server performance for the November release
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
- Meet in Eurgrana (has a seeded market) at the gate to AD-5B8
- Jump to AD-5B8
- Warp to the gate to 54-MF6
- Jump to 54-MF6
- Warp to jump gate
- Jump through the jump gate to QP0K-B
- Shoot the cyno jammer + cyno beacon
- Fleet W: Prepare gate camp in TJM-JJ
- Fleet X: Jump to TJM-JJ + Fight
- Check Activity Tracker
What else should I know?
- Use any ships smaller than super capitals. As we are jumping a lot I would recommend sub-capital ships.
- Fit at least one module out of following groups for checking the Activity Tracker: Electronic Warfare, Capacitor Warfare, Remote Repair, Remote Enhancement (Remote Capacitor Transmitter, Remote Tracking Computer, Remote Sensor Booster), Command Burst
- For further testing of the server performance of the Activity Tracker fit remote repair modules (but they will not be shown yet in the UI).
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system Eurgrana (will be enabled at 15:15)
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test