We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, May 19th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
New Travel System
This was already tested once several months ago and has now been polished.
The Travel System update is a graphical update with gameplay implications. The test participants should pay attention to how the jump effects look and feel, and how readable the game information is (sec, empire) for the tunnels. The team is on the look out for any exceptions or tech issues that haven’t evidenced themselves in house (bug reports from in-client most appreciated). We are also interested in gathering feedback in many areas, a short list is below and may get updated before the test:
Smoothness and timing of jump sequences
Awareness of difference of tunnel types (e.g. Location, Security Level, Travel Method)
Tunnel lighting and brightness
Lightning brightness and intensity
Queasiness or discomfort from using the tunnels
Technical concerns (performance, camera edge cases, driver issues, crashes, etc.)
The team would appreciate a variety of ship classes and sizes to be brought to the test, since the camera is repositioned by data inferred from the hull.
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- Meet in Eha
- Jump to Oicx
- Warp / Jump to Vlillirier
- Jump to Renarelle - CYNO (caps + blops)
- Jump to Aubenall
- Jump to Oulley
- (only cynos: Jump to Orvolle + PF-346)
- Jump bridge + cyno jump from Oulley to PF-346
- Fleet W: Jump to FD-MLJ
- Fleet X: Jump to FD-MLJ + Fight
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system Eha
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
- Capitals need to have enough jump fuel for two jumps