UPDATE: This mass test has been delayed from Tuesday to Wednesday!
We are planning another mass test on Singularity on Wednesday, November 20th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
Two subjects are under test - Shareable Bookmarks, and the Travel System.
The Travel System update is a graphical update with gameplay implications. The test participants should pay attention to how the jump effects look and feel, and how readable the game information is (sec, empire) for the tunnels. The team is on the look out for any exceptions or tech issues that haven’t evidenced themselves in house (bug reports from in-client most appreciated). We are also interested in gathering feedback in many areas, a short list is below and may get updated before the test:
- Smoothness and timing of jump sequences
- Awareness of difference of tunnel types (e.g. Location, Security Level, Travel Method)
- Tunnel lighting and brightness
- Lightning brightness and intensity
- Queasiness or discomfort from using the tunnels
- Technical concerns (performance, camera edge cases, driver issues, crashes, etc.)
The team would appreciate a variety of ship classes and sizes to be brought to the test, since the camera is repositioned by data inferred from the hull.
Shareable Bookmarks allows sharing of bookmark folders based on access lists and was already tested in the last mass test. This time we are running further server performance tests for the new system.
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- Meet in Eha at the gate to Oicx (or docked)
- Jump to Oicx
- Bookmark performance tests
- Warp / Jump to Vlillirier
- Jump to Renarelle - CYNO (caps + blops)
- Jump to Aubenall - TiDi
- Jump to Oulley
- Jump to Orvolle (into High)
- Jump to Pf-346 (into Null)
- Fleet W: Jump to FD-MLJ
- Fleet X: Jump to FD-MLJ + Fight
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system Eha
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test