Mass Test on Singularity: Tuesday, October 30th, 2018

Hey!

We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, October 30th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!

What exactly is being tested?

• New jump gate structures (replacement for jump bridges) and other navigation structures (cyno jammer + cyno beacon)
  • Updated stargate graphical effects.
  • Quick look at the Activity Tracker
  • Client and server performance for the November release

How to connect to Singularity for this test:

• Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
  • More detailed instructions are available here.

Test steps:

1. Meet in Eurgrana (has a seeded market) at the gate to AD-5B8
  2. Jump to AD-5B8
  3. Warp to the gate to 54-MF6
  4. Jump to 54-MF6
  5. Warp to jump gate
  6. Jump through the jump gate to QP0K-B
  7. Shoot the cyno jammer + jump gate
  8. Check Activity Tracker
  9. Fleet W: Prepare gate camp in TJM-JJ
  10. Fleet X: Jump to TJM-JJ + Fight

What else should I know?

• Use any ships smaller than super capitals. As we are jumping a lot I would recommend sub-capital ships.
  • Fit at least one module out of following groups for checking the Activity Tracker: ECM, Weapon Disruption, Sensor Dampening, Warp Disruption, Target Painting, Command Burst
  • For further testing of the server performance of the Acticity Tracker fit remote repair modules (but they will not be shown yet in the UI).
  • Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system Eurgrana (will be enabled at 15:00)
  • 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
3 Likes

What ships should we bring?

I’ll update the instructions soon with further details, but anything smaller than a titan or super carrier. Smaller ships are preferred, as we are travelling a lot.

we need exac ship type. shuttles? max travel ceptors?

can you R REDUCE spam of titans and supercarriers? normal testing is completly interrupted by intense supercapital/titan testers that doomsday evrything they see. its really hard to do 1v1 in m-o without getting unwanted traveller…

please assign non capital system with seeded structure [no seeding capital components] its really impossible to test anything because servers are cluttered with titans

1 Like

the questions I have is simple can one use the skill points we gain in singularity within tranquility? How long is this test? Thank youIMG-20181028-WA0010

No - these skill points are only for Singularity

It should be between 45 - 60 minutes.

1 Like

Caldari union day logo on ships, (GOLEM for example) is still not showing correctly, 35% of logo is missing:

1 Like

Thank you very much 22b1caf204ee40378e6567bf10970e1e

Hey, when can we get back on to tranquility, how long do we have to wait

Уныло, я то думал 2 млн очков на основной сервер пойдут… то-то думаю мало тестеров пришло.
Тогда так себе тестирование, я б сказал это просто ни о чем в рамках проекта.
за такие труды можно было хоть по 500тыс очков опыта начислять на основной сервер, и было б у Вас на тесте не 200 человек , а 2 тыс человек и более, и меньше было проблем на боевых серверах.

Thank you for helping with the test yesterday! Skill points have been added now to 261 characters.
While we experienced no bigger problems during the mass test, we are investigating some small issues and performance concerns. We will probably have another mass test next week, but more info about this later.

Btw: Please post in English, otherwise I am not able to understand and reply.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.