We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, October 30th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- New jump gate structures (replacement for jump bridges) and other navigation structures (cyno jammer + cyno beacon)
- Updated stargate graphical effects.
- Quick look at the Activity Tracker
- Client and server performance for the November release
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
- Meet in Eurgrana (has a seeded market) at the gate to AD-5B8
- Jump to AD-5B8
- Warp to the gate to 54-MF6
- Jump to 54-MF6
- Warp to jump gate
- Jump through the jump gate to QP0K-B
- Shoot the cyno jammer + jump gate
- Check Activity Tracker
- Fleet W: Prepare gate camp in TJM-JJ
- Fleet X: Jump to TJM-JJ + Fight
What else should I know?
- Use any ships smaller than super capitals. As we are jumping a lot I would recommend sub-capital ships.
- Fit at least one module out of following groups for checking the Activity Tracker: ECM, Weapon Disruption, Sensor Dampening, Warp Disruption, Target Painting, Command Burst
- For further testing of the server performance of the Acticity Tracker fit remote repair modules (but they will not be shown yet in the UI).
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system Eurgrana (will be enabled at 15:00)
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test