Mass Test on Singularity: Tuesday, October 27th, 2020

Hi! Thank you all for participating! I applied 2M skill points to 141 characters on Singularity.

We are still going through the results from the test, and so far I can say that the test was fully worth it. We found quite a few edge cases, which are now analyzed further. Unfortunately we also learned that one of our server performance gathering tools broke partially along the way, so we lost a bit of data, but we have still plenty of performance data available - and according to this the server performance was not problematic (but we need to keep in mind, that the mass test participation was not as high).

@SleepLacker Thank you for your feedback! We are aware that the mass test yesterday was a bit more confusing than normal, and I would like to apologize for this.
We also wanted to stress some degenerate situations, which for sure resulted in a worse experience, like being killed immediately by smartbombs after recloning. This should not happen often on TQ, but it is a possible edge-case, which also resulted in some problems in the mass test, and this is why we wanted to stress it. As we really don’t want you to become stuck in such a case.
Several of your suggestions are very interesting, although many are out of scope (great if we would have all the time in the world, but not possible in a realistic time frame) , while at least one suggestion is even already worked on in some extent (sorry that I cannot give you details).
Regarding market seeding: There is a seeded NPC station in FD-MLJ (but the station in X-BV98 is not seeded).
Thanks again for the constructive feedback!