Mass Test on Singularity: Wednesday, 27th March at 1700

I was able to log in 30 minutes before the start time.

I tried, it didn’t let me until 17:00.

Also, I sent in a bug report about the SKINs not applying, but I did notice later a relog would “fix” the issue, in that the previously applied skin would be displayed. So it’s probably a local client issue on the test server build.

I had a similar issue with it not displaying the correct ship in the fitting window when doing a simulated ship.

You could have picked the largest that you are skilled to fly

1 Like

I did, I ended up bringing a typhoon (got there after the test finished but while people were still shooting,) but they wanted people in fighter capable craft…

… so I did my best to make that happen.

My point is if they want to do a mass test to test fighter mechanics, it would be wise to give people the tools to make that happen. Ultimately it doesn’t really bother me, I’m not mad, I’m just giving feed back for them to achieve the goals they’re setting out to achieve.

2 Likes

You mean you didn’t get to experience fleet warps to the wrong locations ? Hahaha.

Apart from the skins not showing, and the ship hull picture not updating in the fitting window (when changing from covops to dread before undock for the test), nothing else to report that I noticed.

P.S. the usual stuff was seeded on the FD-MLJ market

2 Likes

15,000 Evermarks have been given to those who participated in the test. Thanks to everyone who took part.

1 Like