Mature Language Filter

You know, the option is already implemented it just needs to have some specific dictionary included in it, nothing more… Instead of the player has to add every single word in it, so I don’t understand the drama here.

But hey if the drama is because of the suggestion of a dictionary included, then lol.
It would be nice also an option to turn on and off the if it had an dictionary in it.

Btw this is Player Features & Ideas section where a specific player leaves his suggestion not a other player drama out of a specific player suggestion, if I wanted a long debate/drama I would have open this topic on General Discussion.

When someone suggest his idea he isn’t exactly looking for other players approval, even thou an healthy debate out of it doesn’t hurt anyone, but drama, speaking for CCP and pathetic suggestions would be nice if they could be avoided.