Max Singularity is (again) declared to be heretic and traitor

As I am not married, you repugnant filth, the only reply I will dignify your fetid colostomy bag of an offer with is: I am no-one’s ‘missus’.

4 Likes

I did not offer you anything. Only pointed an alternative path out of you whoring current position.

2 Likes

Oh noes, a women who is comfortable with her sexuality! Dirty womz!

This seems to be a personal hang up of yours. Do you feel that you aren’t getting enough sex in your life because women are rejecting you? I can’t understand what @Arrendis’s assumed sexual practices has to do with refuting her criticism of you. It’s irrelevant and a red herring.

1 Like

Im living in celibacy.

Why punish Arrendis for your life’s choices?

Are we sure it’s a choice?

1 Like

That makes the somewhat generous assumption that Vaari is celibate voluntarily.

6 Likes

Women are just too intelligent. They make smart choices.

2 Likes

I know some of you are trying to help here, but since everyone seems to feel perfectly free to comment on my sex life…

I have had sex with all of three people in my life, and I’m not even sure two of them count. I am not currently active, and have not been habitually active ever. So really, everyone deciding they can offer commentary on whether or not being a ‘space prostitute’ is ok? You don’t know me, you obviously don’t know my situation, and while I’m grateful for your defense of a woman’s right to live however she chooses… I’d appreciate it if you’d stop enabling his attempts to humiliate me, and stop giving this frelling mong the time and oxygen you’re wasting on him.

As for you, Vaari, with your untrue and unfounded accusation, you demonstrate yourself to be a liar, a gossip on the order of the meanest fishwife, and a bully. Worse, you are an incompetent bully: a terrified little misogynist who, when he has no substantive rebuttal to a woman’s criticism, retreats into the most base and venal of slander in an attempt to embarrass her into silence. You are scum. Even for one of your ilk, you are honorless, worthless trash. Nauplius and Funk have better manners, and more sense, separately than every clone you have ever had and will ever had could ever combine to achieve.

I’m sorry that you don’t like the obvious interpretation of your commissioned piece of propaganda. Next time, I suggest actually commissioning the work from someone who understands propaganda, composition, and symbolic imagery. That you are proud of an incompetent representation of your position, one that makes you appear to be a sock puppet who dances to Max’s tune, is not my problem. No amount of slander, falsehoods, and personal attacks will change the fact that you’ve just publicly bragged about something you clearly didn’t understand, and have once more shown yourself to be a pathetic and incompetent old fool.

(Edit to correct a typo. ‘been’ -> ‘better’ in the final sentence of paragrah 2.)

8 Likes

Arrendis, if you wish to make this a matter of honor with Lord Vaari, I will happily be your second. And if you don’t then I might decide that it’s a matter of honor for myself.

1 Like

There is no matter of honor with honorless scum like him. He is not worth a single jump of fuel.

5 Likes

I’m sorry if I made, or even just appeared to make, assumptions about your sex life Arrendis. Perhaps my privilege has blinded me to the person I meant to defend. It’s just I get angry when men judge a woman’s worth based on some archaic idea of how women should behave. Not that I think you’ve had sex with many men, but that whether or not it’s true has nothing to do with the validity of your argument or a woman’s worth as a person.

My comments are only meant to ridicule Vaari for using such tactics to counter his critics. Defamation of character seems to be Vaari’s only viable attack, which I suspect is exactly the game he’s also playing with Max Singularity.

I have Observed that my Attempt to Defuse this Situation has Failed.

The Artwork, while it exhibits a High Degree of Technical Skill, raises several Questions relating to the Composition of the Art, including the Placement of the primary Elements, and the Resulting Interpretation of the Art by the Viewer.

1. Max Singularity is depicted as Some Form of Tentacled Creature, mostly Hidden from View, Is this Supposed to represent an Insidious Threat ?
  2. Lord Vaari is depicted as a Colossus, with the Trappings of Divinity - the Shining Sword of Retribution, the Halo of Righteous Purpose. The Crowd of Peasants appear to be Worshipping the Colossus. Does this not Appear somewhat Blasphemous ?
  3. The Positioning of the Vaari Colossus and the Max Singularity Creature, indicate that the Creature is Behind the Colossus, which is in a Passive position. The Colossus is not Alert, and not Actively Combating the Creature.

Primary Interpretation:
The Colossus Basks in the Adulation of the Masses while Ignoring the Insidious Threat of the Creature.

Overall, I am Unable to Determine the true Intent of the Artist in the Creation of the Artwork.

Relevant Emoticon: :thinking:

3 Likes

I would go farther, and say the ‘colossus’ actively shields the ‘creature’ and its activities from public scrutiny.

4 Likes

Bad artwork commissioned by a bad guy is just bad.

4 Likes

Another few elements that I’d just noticed:

1. Are the masses adoring… or cowering in fear of the creature and its enforcer? The ‘colossus’ might not be a cover to hide behind, but a weapon wielded by the tentacled horror.
  2. Interestingly, the composition of the artwork places Max Singularity on the side ‘For God and Her Majesty’.

Truly, this manages to be almost transcendent in its failures as effective propaganda.

4 Likes

Yes. It raises Further Questions as to the Intended Message of the Artist. :thinking:

Truly, this manages to be almost transcendent in its failures as effective propaganda.

Its Effectiveness as Propaganda is Dependent upon the Intended Message. Perhaps it is being Effective. :thinking:

2 Likes

There is nothing about the Sacred Flesh Doctrine that precludes one being a capsuleer, it is the cloning of one belonging to a royal family that this doctrine speaks to. Her acceptance as Empress by the Heirs and the Theology Council prove her appearance was Divine and did not violate this doctrine as it would be impossible for them to accept her if it had.

5 Likes

Or, you know, it proves their brains were working and they got the clue of ‘hey, denouncing the chick who both just saved the Empire AND is currently leading a massive battle fleet most of our other forces would eagerly join might be suicide… let’s bend the knee.’

3 Likes