Meet the CSM 15!

A lot of new faces came close to being elected if you look at the raw voting data CCP provides, and the elimination rounds visualization posted above. Voting matters!

2 Likes

This blue donut needs some more glazing

aka using a flawed system again and again isnā€™t gonna change jackshit

2 Likes

Glad to be back.

16 Likes

Another blue donut council. More balancing in favour of very specific null regions incoming.

9 Likes

But as itā€™s 2020, anything could happen :slight_smile:

Congrats to all.

2 Likes

Goons, Init, Test, Horde, Fratā€¦

What a great line up, really covers all areas of the game

5 Likes

that voted.

2 Likes

I donā€™t see CCP doing much for null lately. :crazy_face:

Definitely has nothing to do with large entities using their alts and bots to vote for themselves

4 Likes

Oh yeah, because 60-day old Omegas are cheap and easy to come by

1 Like

When youā€™re a large null block with god knows how many members, yes. Yes they are.
Even if everyone in the game voted only once on a single character, the null blocks would still get the majority because they will just vote for themselves. So RIP literally every other area of the game.

6 Likes

Congrats to all who ran and all who were elected!

After missing the voting deadline last year (first time I ever did since starting to play EVE in summer of 2013), I voted with plenty of time to spare this time around.

As a non-bloc NPSI/HS/WH voter, itā€™s interesting (to me, at least) to see how many of the people I vote for get inā€¦ thereā€™s a bit of a pattern developing. But Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s because the CSM becomes more and more null-centric each and every year or if itā€™s because when I was newer, I relied too much on null propaganda (or there were just less options?) when deciding who to vote for before I had learned enough to form more of my own opinions):
2014 - 8 (of 14)
2015 - 9 (of 14)
2016 - 6 (of 14)
2017 - 5 (of 10)
2018 - 4 (of 10)
2019 - DNV (did not voteā€¦ but had I, probably just 2 of 10, maybe 3 of 10)
2020 - 3 (of 10)

;_;

Like Jurius saidā€¦ me, as well. Pretty much anyone who voted for ya, I would think. :wink: Glad you ran, esp. with Steve no longer on the ballot.

And congrats on your freedom! 6 years and finally a break, eh? :wink:

2 Likes

I want to say thanks to Brisc, Mike and Steve for their honestly and candor in the forums! You would have to read more and whine less in the forums to understand why. :thinking:

Steve, go catch some rays! :wink:

6 Likes

Well, I had a 70% accuracy rate with my guesses.

1 Like

But the day star, it burns us it does!

3 Likes

Donā€™t sacrifice yourself in appeasement to Bob just yet - I think @Brisc_Rubal said he would be bringing WH-specific issues to ccp on behalf of wormholers as necessay.

2 Likes

ƞaĆ° er rĆŗsĆ­nan Ć­ pylsuendanum

One sunburn in a lifetime wont kill you! :wink: :rofl:

The last time I got sunburn was at the blue lagoon. Had an itch between my shoulder blades for weeks

1 Like

Meet the new CSM, same as the old CSM. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:red_circle:

IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT @Steve_Ronuken :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

WHYYYYY STEEEEEVE WHYYYYY ARE YOU LEAVINGGGGG :question: :sob:

And donā€™t give me any of that ā€œreal lifeā€ ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦ how DARE you put real life ahead of EVE!!? itā€™s like I tell all my crew: quit your job, shoot the dog, bury your wife, biomass the kidsā€¦

2 Likes