[MERC] Gnomeland Security

I suppose Mr. McLame was correct. I wish you luck sucking isk from asteroids…that’s mining btw.

Open for contracts,

We don’t blanket decc everything moving in eve.
We don’t sit in any hub or pipe 24/7.
We don’t fly in frigs and run away in pods from ships that shoot back.

contact us in game for assistance or advice with your wars.

3 Likes

Now open for contracts! just join our pub chat for details!

Now taking Contracts.

Now accepting contracts! We will hunt targets we don’t hide on hubs!

A serious bunch off killers
Would reccomend to anyone that can’t defend them selves
Keep up the good work fellas

Hire Gnomeland today, Not only do we have a hilarious name, we actually hunt your targets.v3

Can confirm. If the task is something Gnomeland Security can’t do, they won’t take your isk.

Can confirm that they offer the following:

• Tears of your enemy
  • Tears of your enemy’s friends
  • Any form of PvP Advice, including but not exclusive to Fittings, Tactics & Intel
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Aggressive Diplomatic Negotiations
  • Targetted Aggression (If you want a specific corpse, either your getting your biomass or your target didn’t undock)

Can confirm that they do NOT offer the following:

• Wartarget Happiness
  • Their own tears
  • Excuses

I’ve worked closely with many of the pilots in Gnomeland Security during thier time with VMG. They’re willing to coordinate with your organization, join your team speak, and fight the enemy alongside of you. Leadership is unafraid to get their hands dirty, and is more than happy to hunt your targets, rather than letting the enemy come to them. Despite a small team, they’ve forced several surrenders in record times.

3 Likes

bump!

RIP failed alliance.

1 Like

We don’t need 100+ wars or an endless army of blues to have fun. Gnomeland was just one of many homes for our small community to cause some drama and play together, just 1 target and some motivation is enough for us, we don’t see the need to double dip on contracts, turn on old blues/clients or take anyone’s isk to sit station spinning in 1 system 98% of the time… as we have already both agreed we both want different things to each their own. eve is a sandbox

Gnomes have jumped into SpreeMG to have some fun with and assist them in how not to become fat and lazy, blinded by greed puss’s like the other mercs around HS.
This move apparently scares VMG for some reason as they begged pirat and marmite to decc spree on learning we joined :blush:

You sound like the twits now mate. Shame how the mighty have fallen. I wonder how long spree will put up with the cancer.

No one asked us to war dec them. It’s just a business contract. Besides that, we have close relations with Jazz…

One thing i will just clarify. You say each to their own and say we want different things. However half your alliance is obsessed with vmg and poking. We are just responding to this. I was happy to see us go separate ways and move on. However your guys would not let it go.

My guy in Marmite said you don’t have any contracts against spree, last ones being Caysye/Winters. You taking contracts off the books there Tora?

Could be wrong I honestly just figured since you guys never fight each other maybe you’re back to being blues

1 Like

I have better relations with Spree then VMG right now (cant say anymore as certain Spree might want to keep certain info out of the books too), but you never know how things can change in the future. Just a game, so let’s have some fun. Nothing personal here…

And keep in mind, people only see the info I want them to know. :wink:

Wp on the recording. Lol give you guys credit there. Some great banter and editing. I approve of the troll level you reached there. tips hat.

there was no trolling. khroms been talking ■■■■ about you and his members behind their backs to us for years, clearly we cannot fitt 3 hours of it into youtube, but nice attempt at damage control as iv already gotten plenty of feedback from your members who arent too pleased with what their leadership thinks of them.

3 Likes

Yes we do want different things, you want to sit in rattlesnakes with your “Rattlesnake drones” and we want to kill mercs, since VMG makes the bar as mercs (even just barely since leadership are all jita rats) you are our target now

1 Like

Lol. Grow up . We dont give a hoot lol. It was defo worth the time you put in.