[MERC] Gnomeland Security

i’ll try to remember to tell gourock that you don’t give a hoot when I apologize to him for all of your behavior.

1 Like

Strange to see you talk about behavior.

trash talk as a war target is just that, trash talk as a wartarget, trash talk about your own guys however is a lowblow. People unable to seperate war target trash talk from a persons personality need to get thicker skin

1 Like

I am referring to the fact that you took advantage of a friend of 8 years in order to play the meta game. Probably extends a little further than just war targets. I don’t care about the banter, because this God-complex you’re on about is pretty entertaining. What you guys do to make you think that you’re a cut above the rest is nothing more than effort.

In fact that’s all most everything is in this game. Effort, knowledge, and resources. So yeah you can post all you want and keep the banter up… but what has me really scratching my head is why the obsession?

I’ve done some :poop: things to people in this game, but none of them to people I have cared about or been friends with for 8 years. Kinda strange.

khrom already ended the friendships long before this. And It’s not like we “took advantage” of khrom, He’s been saying all of that for years, and then denying it whenever it came up. So we just got tired of playing the “he said She said” game. Exposing and “taking advantage of” are different things.

I mean, maybe you should not stick your nose into a subject you don’t know about? Or maybe convo in game to get up to speed? Because for one we havn’t even known khrom for “8 years” And addressing the “god complex” part, Am I understanding you to be saying that in order to be better than the average VMG line member you’d have to be a god? Because that to me seems almost as egotistical as anything we’ve ever said

2 Likes

Gourock is a good friend and always will be. He was on his way out of vmg before this. We spoke and it had nothing to do with his decision.

sure mate, and the timing just happened to be completely uncanny that it was 12 hours after the video logs, Nice damage control mate, you really are sad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.