[MERC] Public-Enemy

Public-Enemy hat den Betrieb eingestellt, solltest du also jemanden suchen, der die Drecksarbeit für Dich erledigt, dann musst du woanders dein Glück versuchen.
Geh in’ Arsch.

Public-Enemy is no longer in business, if you look for someone, who does the dirty work for you, try your luck somewhere else.
■■■■ off.

3 Likes

Gluten tag, I’m sorry for being an azzhole. I really have no excuse except there are too many lies circulating. That’s really all. Fly safe.

Stay cohesive and show some your strength.

Although I’m still a little ticked about that reitarus I was gonna solo in uedama. Ah well, forgive and forget no?

1 Like

Terrible carebears. Hire real mercs instead of these clowns.

1 Like

They show ability and cohesion. It’s the best we can ask for in 2017.

licmy are the best hisec merc alliance over there tbfh

I have no idea who your comment is aimed at, I’ll assume the members of PE as it is their thread.

Whoa, looks like someone just likes to post some random crap

1 Like

You seem strange, maybe intoxicated. You are a source of humour to me but you’ll feel like a fool later. Stop crapping up their thread.

I gave them a compliment earlier as they are better than most. Who are you? I won’t fill their thread with your anger…bye

Warning! More crap incoming!

Lil bump for our german friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

public enemy are quality mercs. They don’t screw around.

1 Like

I endorse this product and/or service. Flown as allies and enemies with and against PE. Fun and reliable in my experience either way

1 Like

They just stay 1 jump out of jita … nothing specual and not a real merc. They dont search they only camp jita

3 Likes

I just looked at their kb link. A lot of green, but suppose I want something more dangerous than an iteron or caracal to be violenced? I can’t see where they actually go after things more dangerous. There is evidence that there was a 1v1 cynabal vs cynabal, which is admirable, except that the guy lost… to a marmite.

2 Likes

Well shooting things that return fire can be scary.

I can’t speak for recently but they fought my frigate swarms in the early days of pre rabble. Unlike PIRAT, Marmite and the guys who broke from FA to reform VMG they were actually successful too… literally the only group to proper stomp us in high sec and they did it with prophecies and guardians

1 Like

With the favoured blob or lopsided logi-dps ratio. Yes, this has been noted. But they seem hollow now…I guess the ceo had a meltdown or hired incompetence that spread.

Sadly they are no longer that solid alliance as they were all those years before. I think VMG/PIRAT dragged them in to easy life on the Jita/Amarr undock area. At least 80-85% of it. To be honest, I think even VMG hunts more then PE, because they at least put effort in the freighter killing. The few PE who do hunt, get told not to come to Balle. Sad… :disappointed_relieved: I think they have the same issues as many others, they get burned out after a while. Hopefully they get back to how they were before soon. Even during our wars, they always been nice guys.

Be sure to be diplomatic and friendly to potential allies…in times of need, tora bushido. Treasurer position? Lead FC? As a 3 day old character I feel I can turn this around.

People don’t typically recruit forum alts. Especially ones whose main was quite publicly kicked out

2 Likes