[MERC} Spree Mercenary Group [SMG}

No matter how much you would try you will not be able to resuscitate corn. Belive me, you got trolled. I am sure that after you finish the EMT certification they will send you to Mars… to plant some corn :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

VMG’s Dog has gone rabid.

1 Like

Lukka used mudshot! Yaosus can’t be any slower!

Oh wow. Have you thought about that line alot Dixie?

Well, as much as I’d like to sit here and forum troll, there are targets in the game to kill, Leme know when you log on and play Yaosus, I hear VMG is in dire need of activity, Kind of hard to assist blues with only 4 guys, You should work on turning your war report around because ATM you’re losing it :slight_smile:

Hire SMG they’re a great group of guys with solid leadership and a backbone, (unlike some other leadership we all know of) They get the job done, just ask omega!

You got it Bubba! That was fun, really. Now go back and study for that EMT. The corn might suffer a heart attack soon :joy::joy::joy:

P.S: Teach Dixie how to properly troll. Atm she can only sniff other people’s private parts and bark.

Ya know i changed my mind, your not a dog at all, A dog can be taught to not ■■■■ all over the place. Your more like a monkey, flinging ■■■■ everywhere until it sticks.

Ughh you are so bad at this. Scram :joy::joy::joy:

Ya your right maybe i should ask JR to log into my account and forum PVP for me :\

1 Like

So this is a little irritating but I guess I will call him out. @Yaosus , shut the ■■■■ up. Keep it out of real life. This is a video game.

5 Likes

Bad Yaosus
Bad%20Yaosus

3 Likes

Everything we have tossed at him and Natural has been ingame, yet somehow they like making jokes out side of Eve it shows how absolutely salty they are its amazing

if him or natural really hate us so much natural can come out of a wh and yaosus can log in, but he wont cus luukje can’t fly his account for him XD!

lil pheonix > you have people like Yaosus in your timezone. Khromius > Who?
[Yaosus] :

4 Likes

I’m not trying to keep tally in who is winning the forum war. He just needs to know that what he’s saying is unacceptable.

I don’t care about the banter either way.

4 Likes

agree’d banter is banter, but when talking about some ones personal life over video games it just makes them look like loser pugs.

Edit: Engrish hard

Pugs never lose they are too sexy! Not as sexy as sheep though!

2 Likes

You Admit your scared of us and wont undock your Vindi, Yet we are the ones scared to fly bling?
High%20horse2

2 Likes

Don’t forget the part where he didn’t want to face poor me lol

Also no pugs, shepherds ftw

1 Like

yaosus%201v1

your request was too hard to find a scared enough Shepherd

5 Likes

Seems your seriously bad at this… Cower before the SPREE

2 Likes