[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

My, we’re scraping the bottom of the barrel now aren’t we. Well done for finding my corp history though, I’m impressed…shame you couldn’t read it properly first time.

If the worst you can throw at me was that I had fun in an alliance that is literally designed to facilitate constant pvp, then I would think it plainly obvious that you’ve picked the wrong target.

Calling me childish names just shows you for who you really are. A troll who has nothing better to do with his time than throw insults around on a game forum.

Ahhhh, the old trick of editing a post to hide the childishness inside…I like it. I’m not dismissing what you’re saying about Khrom and Natural, I’m dismissing what you’re saying to me as childish. Also I love that you resorted to calling me a snowflake earlier. That just reinforces everything that I need to know about you.

Although I’m still waiting for any “proof” for anything. Khrom said some stuff when drunk, nothing that hadn’t already been said to the alliance beforehand anyway. A badly edited video that tried it’s hardest to squeeze the worst out of what was basically a drunk guy talking doesn’t prove anything.

Of course I’m hiding in the wormhole from you. Because everything I do in my Eve world is directed by a pair of kids who sit on the forums all day. I personally couldn’t care less what you do in game. If you want a fight, then cool, lets fight. If I win, great. if I lose, ah well that’s how the game goes. So far all I’ve seen from you is a single fight where you baited a guy and won. Nice one (no sarcasm), well played. As for the situation in the WH, it is what it is. We’ve had some awesome fights and they’re on top for the moment. If we lose, then so be it - doesn’t change that we’ve had awesome fights. It’s not over though. Oh, and please make your mind up. Either we’re whoring on killmails in the wormhole, or it is our op. It can’t be both.

It’s actually a boring day at work - you know, that thing where you go out and earn money? Away from the basement?

I haven’t edited any post in the fashion of taking anything away what a silly argument. and as far as the one video on YouTube of his clips was in fact edited that bit is obvious, which is why we released the whole conversation in it’s entirety. you are so far out of the loop its actually laughable. Thirdly saying the WH op is failed isn’t saying it is your op in it’s entirety and the fact that you’d even assume that is utterly ridiculous there are at most 4 VMG on 90% of kills happening in that wormhole, yes there are some good fights going on in there but in all honesty 4 out of over 80 PEOPLE is hardly any contribution WHAT SO EVER. and that is the point every one who has brought this subject has made yet somehow you have missed it.Your entire alliance has moved into this wormhole and yet you are struggling with numbers, It sais it all as far as how your memberbase is feeling about this wormhole op. And last but not least (Where i actually spit my drink in laughter) you continue to say that we are childish its only a game yet here you are making asumptions about some ones personal life simply because you are losing a war your terrible leadership got you in, top notch arguments here man utterly top notch.

Oh and i almost forgot to mention the drunk bit because honestly i should not have to, but if you go out drinking and break the law you have still broken the law, alcohol is never an excuse for your behavior so don’t even attempt that sad attempt at defending it

I would like to say you’re getting more coherent, but I’m afraid that’s not the case. It took me a good few minutes to try and make sense of what was written.

You released 4 hours of video which lets face it, few people have had the time to listen to.

You are showing quite a bit of ignorance of how WH space works…just because there were only a few people around for the fights (at seriously bad timezones which I’ve already pointed out earlier) doesn’t mean a lack of activity. There is more to evicting a group from a wormhole than structure bashing and fleet fights or anything that shows on a KB. If KB was an indicator of activity, then there is a serious case of pot calling kettle black.
Besides, nowhere have we claimed to be the main force in the WH.

I was in no way excusing Khrom, again just stating fact.

I’m making no assumptions about you whatsoever. I only base my opinions on that which I know. But your assumptions that just because I’m not undocked means I must be ship spinning kind of gives away that you expect people to spend every waking hour on Eve.

I dont have time to read all this lol.

Clearly the number of post here by the twits show how obsessed they are with vmg. It shows they feel threatened and under pressure. Maybe also a bit of rejection that it was only khrom who wanted them back. Lol

idk what kind of pressure we’d be feeling, We’re not losing the war and we’re not the ones in hot water with membership, Or having activity issues, but nice attempt at dmg control. I can agree on the TLDR aspect of these walls of text tho.

What pressure are you talking about. please explain to me in what world you could apply any pressure to me, you cant because i dont live in jita dock rat

You two are like little puppies. All bark and no bite. So easy to draw salt from you both.

I looked at the killboard. It seems they do bite VMG like guard dogs. :smirk:

Hire VMG, they’re good at jumping in WH’s.

1 Like

I can say the same for a lot of your members unironically…

It’s almost sad…

1 Like

Scary wormhole people not in your blue list?

You do reallise if your all so jelly of great fights you just need to log in and start making content. For some afker that might be hard. For others they might have to find the undock button!

Stay jelly fanboys…

Gyea we are all jelly of the mach and hg slave losses that you guys have suffered in the outstanding 100 bill loss that was twitch streamed for all of our enjoyment, the only reason vmg didnt lose more ships in that engagement was because you didnt field but 4 characters for that engagement, tell me again how your entire alliance is getting great fights, unless you admit that we have dropped your member count to just 4 active, making your propaganda plausible

3 Likes

I have heard this a few times now from you and Khrom “we want more fights” yet you bring along your blob of blues to avoid them. Speaking of 1 trick pony’s, just a few weeks ago i was watching your 70 man fleet in dakba, VMG got scared of a 12 active man alliance and called for help dealing with the 2 online in local.
You guys rely on blues way to much, you even had MC FCing your guys once due to VMG’s incompetence.

Most the structures you’re grinding for these amazing fights are owned by some guy in some random corp who happens to be in a null alliance, nobody knows/cares about a citadel that is never being used to care about defending it.
Have fun burning your “rattlesnake drones” out on them though, as you say it’s all they’re good for. :wink:

1 Like

More bumps and salty post please fanboys.

with your activity this low i’m surprised you haven’t created a recruitment post for all of us to troll yet. Salty peasant

Lol you officially beat seager and hollyshit with the amount of times you check our forum. Salty and sad i see. Hows the job hunting going…ill post up a recruitment page for you to troll whilst on the dole!

this was about 2 weeks ago, I troll you while at work so who’s unemployed? OR is that your go to response because you don’t have a legitimate one? @Natural_CloneKiller

I have to say you lot are like playground kids fighting over a ball, CCP Falcon was right you are so childish and in a pixel space game lol. Grow up FFS!