[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

actually as usual YOU are the joke, i was on comms when you asked lukkje if he or anyone else would pilot your ship, then when dom didn’t show (due to RL) you then refused a rematch, otherwise you would have just set another date dumb dumb.

I’m honestly not surprised you forgave khrom, the victims of spousal abuse often forgive the abuser, although it wasn’t the 1st time he has had those conversations, hell even by context of the logs he talks about going over the same things with VMG “middle management” team

You are one of the many reasons why i wouldn’t come back to VMG when asked, you do nothing for the alliance but make them look bad and feed other forum trollers with your weak attempts. Most the VMG members i have spoke with over the years wish you would stop including leadership yet they do nothing about it as is custom in VMG leadership

Be quiet scrub. How does it feel to be a disgusting eve skunk and betray your old time friends?

Gotcha now, just read back the forums to see that we both refused eachothers terms. This proves that you are a liar, you do not know what you’re talking about… but WOW what a surprise. Coming from a guy who literally slithers around his “friends”

It sucks to be you.

Stockholm syndrome :wink:

E: Stockhrom syndrome lmao

2 Likes

Shame you don’t see the wisdom in your own words
you tell me to be quiet then ask me a question, you getting triggered there yaosus?

i still play with my old time friends, we are all together in SpreeMG.

Please link these post’s that prove me to be a liar (if you have them why not link them if they prove you right) but i know for a fact you setup on very short notice a time and place for your fight, then AFTER nobody would fly your account for you, you remade your conditions for the 2nd attempt at a round 1 “for reasons”, where Dom wouldn’t accept them and you “for reasons” claimed a win.

3 Likes

In the meanwhile, except in for the Agil group every VMG contracts/defense contracts are left hanging while you AFK in that WH.

How is Medialab’s POCO empire defense contract faring these days? Oh yeah, your pet PIRAT isn’t doing a thing and you neither to defend them, its all crashing down your ears isn’t it?

LOL

And evictions in wh space.

1 Like

having 4 on any kill does not mean you evict anything, you whore on evictions, Do I really need to explain this to you my god

1 Like

fixed it for you

3 Likes

“with the amount of times you check our forum. Salty and sad i see”

Because, it’s hard when you have 65 negative posts for 1 positive one, and intersperse it with nice graphic promos with no back stop.

Makes me wonder, If VMG Leadership actually talked to clients instead of talked at them, what would they hear?

2 Likes

Empty-auditorium-on-the-l-010

Shout louder, Yaosus. I think I see one hiding at the back there… might be the janitor though.

3 Likes

Please do not blame kickah for this fitt, Blame his leadership, Blame Khrom, Blame Natural , For these two ladies and Gentlement are responsible for not teaching this poor soul how to properly fly during dangerous wars. For not teaching him how to properly fitt and defend his ships.

:trumpet:
F for holiest of respects

1 Like

I shall begin prayers for kickah’s soul that he may find the light of gary and be at peace soon.

2 Likes

May the lord of light bless the soul of Kickah. Press F to pay your holiest of respects.

F

3 Likes

77c285b9e27675c2d2cf4b5747930761e61cf98b_1_352x499

At least make your posts interesting beyond a single letter and an Emote. Two Posts have been removed as spam.

~Buldath

Can these threads go back to C&P where they belong?

Pretty please

Fly Fearless protection contract : Failed
Blue Donut Status : Public Enemy RIP, VMG semi dead.
Protection contract Omega : Failed, pocos are dying everywhere.
VMG Status : Members and corps are leaving the sinking ship. The few left are being killed by Gnomes. HS activiy dead, a few hiding in WH space. NC stopped talking and just sadly posts images from a long lost time.

Hire VMG… :rofl:

3 Likes

Fake news at its finest. I approve. Vmg aint going anywhere. Lol.

God bless you, Tora. You are doing the lords work.

1 Like