[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

VMG isnt going anywhere but jspace to avoid our war. I noticed you dropped it too in order to ally against us, dont want a direct war against our group??

:trumpet:

I mean I guess you could bother to read the prior posts for a little context instead of whipping out your hall monitor pass, But that may be asking a little much from an unpayed non CCP employee AmIRight

F
:trumpet:
:volcano:

Be nice to Buldath, he’s just doing his job

you have to be paid for it to be a job

You can be creative and put at least a little bit of effort into your response. 1, 2 short sentences is all that I ask. NOT a single 1 letter response.

1 Like

I did remove a post as it is Political affiliated and can kick start a big mess.

Still waiting for this spanking big man, how many of your guys will we have to kill before you stop playing catch up in jspace. Pathetic

4 Likes

Im still waiting for you to be active in eu time when im about. We all know you guys wont take on the full vmg fleet as like marmite you would run away.

which fleet would that be? Khroms? because you’re not even active lmfao

1 Like

Shall we arrange a time and a place. Vmg vs spree. I doubt you would take it as all you have is the one trick pony. Login trap or a wh. Omg you bore me.

only plebs try and stage fleet fights, maybe if you guys were more competent you could actually set something up and catch it. But since you’re all very bad at hunting You cannot. Get active again before you try and pick fights, it looks better for the forums

Must be hard to be a three trick pony like all of you in VMG,
Trick one: Warp to New Cal
Trick Two: Warp to Peri
Trick Three: Warp to Niya

And sometimes, for really special occasions, You might warp to soba, but only on the rare occasions

1 Like

Yep not active. 997 kills on zkill this week. Lol

Just saying your scared of a full vmg fleet.

Wh ops tend to take time but your more afk than me lol.

yea wait two days and all but 4 of those 997 kills will fall off, But I bet it takes real activity to whore on unpiloted ventures and shuttles that popped out of a citadel that you also whored on.

BTW we are active now if you’d like to try and snag one of us. But You probably have some excuse

1 Like

Some of us have rl jobs and play eve as a game for fun lol.

as do I, what’s your next excuse? (also I called it)

1 Like

7am in a morning is not an excuse lol. It does take a brain cell to troll on something half relevant. What time is it where you are?

If only you could bump as well in-game as you do on the forums. Eek!

Offer still stands to give you guys lessons if you are interested.

If only you could bump as much as you say you can, Kickah might have lived… Maybe try bumping him AWAY from points instead of to a gate? But that might be too “out of the box” for you

Lol. Its only jr playing afk troll. Pretending to be a hunter. Not realising that isk is not an issue for vmg and we dont really care for their drama.

There was no way that was going to happen and you know it. T3Cs with a micro can easily keep pace with his legion even if that had been attempted. We’re you even paying attention to his velocity when I was bump? I was.