[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

Your an evil man, this is why people should hire Vendetta today and make sure your enemies have a horrible Christmas!

2 Likes

Why didn’t you make your own post for this?

Because he saw you sleeping inside the VMG forum thread and thought he could wake you up and send you home :)))))))))))))))))))

QQ

I haven’t played in over a month now lol
Still getting these edgy reactions tho :joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

Hire vmg. Our only motivation is your motivation.

Happy christmas to you also, :santa::mrs_claus:

1 Like

https://zkillboard.com/br/97436/ WH game needs improvement. They watched us kill this safely from an Astrahus.

Happy christmas to all in the eve community. Its been a great year so far.

2 Likes

Same to you guys, and in the event that I don’t come around these parts, happy new year to all of you guys. With all the health, money, success and other joys in life :slight_smile:

i miss the old banter forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL it’s peace man …peace. But the old cockroaches are still here, keeping an eye out Justin Case :))))

Hire VMG for all your high sec dreams.

Other mercs come and go but we remain. Hire vmg for your high sec dirty work.

Open to citadel attack or defence contracts. Hire us today.

Your poster is out of date, Rorii isn’t in your alliance anymore m8.

Need high sec mercs. Hire VMG

Curremtly accepting contracts for citadel removal.

They will assist you on your war and then send Yaosus to smack talk them in local chat, because he LOVE smack. :)))))))))))))+))))))))+))

Grow up Yaosus…

You do know that imitation is the greatest form of flattery ye?

+1 for all the tears Enzee gets wherever I see him :smiley:

VMG is looking for clients interested in moon mining. Tbh anyone not on our books interested in moon mining in high sec is gonna die. So if you want protection and to build your industrial base in high sec we will provide the fire power.

Hire VMG. We love moon miners…