MercilessGuard for CSM 21
Most simple and elegant is I don’t care about your status, position, power, or wealth. I care about your experience. I want an eve online community that stays and continues to grow in size and stature.
My knowledge is expansive: I first tried eve in 2009 - It came in this box.
I started playing eve online in 2012. I have 14 years of knowledge playing in eve online.
Resume
- Manufacturing hybrid ammo to Capitals
- Planetary industry and reactions
- PVE - DED site running, Wormhole exploration, Exploration
- PVP - Large scale, Solo, Small gang, Null Sec PVP, Faction warfare
Any inexperience in the game is easily made up with my ability to listen and learn. I believe their is a balance in mechanics that protects the sandbox while giving people the ability to adapt learn and grow. Their will always be something for everyone in Eve Online and that will always be my view into the future. A strong Eve for a strong tomorrow! Tradition will always be your downfall – Change is Good!
My Story - My new player experience
Yes, it’s nostalgic to admire the battles that were fought and those that risked it all to participate in them. Yet, I would leave the history in the past because hindsight is always better. Admiring destruction and turmoil from afar is better then being embroiled in it. My first experiences with eve online was in 2009 when I logged into the game thinking I was going to be a general of faction warfare. Like trying to devour the cow before being butchered and processed into something edible. To Join faction warfare at that time one must join a faction warfare corporation. After help form the community – I did. Then, I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t undock without being attacked (Insert a bunch of explicit here). Again I reached out to the community with great advice. “Train Skils” In transparency that kept me docked up in a station because the advice get gud (gain skills and acquire wealth). Great how do I do that from station dock? Eve online for me first came out of a card board box. The community was very nice in steering me in the direction they would have me go and unfortunately a lot was conflicting information and I did not stay in the game for long.
My second experience with eve online was in 2012. Upon entering into the game I was immediately invited into a corporation that I happily accepted. Then, the corporation leader abandoned the corporation within 24 hours. Left about 30 new players in a corporation with no leader. Their was obvious conflicts and several left. Some of us decided to stay and stick it out and some how I found myself the leader of a corporation within 48 hours of joining eve online. I think we can all conclude early on how this is going to pan out but I did not know. Within 72 hours of starting this game I was actively war decced. Head hunted by a player that says he was a paid mercenary. He needed my corpse.
Within a couple days I managed to blindly lead a corporation, become war decced, and try and hold 15 players together when I had no idea what I was doing while being actively hunted. We proceeded to spend another 2 weeks docked or dodging War targets and trying to PVE and mine. This was a unique time in eve online for me. It was not fun full stop but the challenge to succeed kept driving me to continue. The players within the corporation kept inspiring me to continue. Again a cry out to local was answered. We decided to merge the corporation into another corporation but not before I undocked and let the mercenary collect my corpse. Nostalgic – Yes but this would continue on with high sec war decs for another year until the corporation merged into Null Sec. For me Null Sec became to me like high security space is to some. Finally! I knew who my enemies were and that is when the game really started for me.
