Mining changes..is it worth it?

It definitely isn’t ganking paradise. I’m getting tired of the part talk scaring people. The game is still viable and ganks don’t happen as often as people on the forums say. Dont mine in a really popular system and you are totally fine. All the same rules apply. Pay attention to your surroundings. Don’t mine in high traffic systems and you will have no problem.

1 Like

actually his point was…

You are making strawman when you address the gankers number variations.

No, that wasn’t the point at all. The point was, as quoted earlier:

It’s amazing how many people use this term without knowing what it actually means.

HIS point.

It’s amazing how many people answer without trying to read first.

No. His point that i responded to was the one i quoted. I didnt write it. He did.

Stop being so dense. Its all readable above.

No. You quoted someone else.

Stop being dense, it’s all readable above.

I responded to the person i quoted.

Why you would think that i quoted one person but responded to someone else is idiotic.

Mining is awful. Indy changes are trash. People have become more and more risk averse. Every change CCP has made (except FW) has been counterproductive.

1 Like

The “why” is not important. The fact is, you did.

Nope.

yes. You answered someone about something he did not talk about, then quoted someone else when claiming it was his point. That is a strawman.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.