Mining in High-Sec after Triglavian

Ah…you really think the devs other than maybe - maybe - one or a very few at most even read these forums , much less act on them? That’s adorable.

They were blowing you off, friend. When they tell someone to go write about some issue that person feels is ever so important on the forums, they are simply getting that person out of their hair so to say. They are hoping that person will vent by screaming into the empty sky of the forums. Hard to blame them, really. Sorry to tell you, but sometimes the painful truth must be done.

The second voice of truth again and again. I created the topic because I requested the development of the game. I answer everyone because I consider it a matter of honor.

It pains me to admit that instead of joint thoughts on how to make the game better, other players make a problem out of me, preferring to see me as a player. I am a user of the program. There are enough players who want to hurt you in the game itself.

Many here say that this is Eve’s problem. Unfortunately, I know that this is a problem of modern society. This is a linguistic and cultural problem. I speak English well, but I write to you in Russian through a Google translator, otherwise you won’t understand me.

The phenomenon of Babylon is that in order to attract the attention of society itself to the problem of Triglavs on asteroids, you first need to attract the attention of people with popcorn. This is a reality and we are responsible for it.

The slightest chance of having a chance that my word will become the basis for a decision is already more than enough for civic consciousness.

I followed your advice. I visited the place where Triglavs appeared and found out the details of the problem. I can safely consider this a bug. In addition, I impudently surrender to the authorities of the developer those who do this.

If you join the conduit and start hitting the Triglavs and then fly away from it, then the Triglavs that appear begin to fly over the asteroids.

Obviously, to achieve the appearance of the second batch of Triglavs is possible only after killing the first. That is, someone flies to where I dig, teases Triglav and flies away. Then Triglavs attack me when I dig.

Regarding the solution to the problem without changing the settings of the game, I will say the following. Being in sector 0.9 with Nestor without special equipment it is very difficult to cope with the smallest conduit.

That is, it is impossible to assume that a beginner with the ship Ventura will generally understand what is happening. This is a need to consider the game developer. Therefore, I am only sending this message to tech support.

It is possible that similar players are responsible for the operation of the bug I described.

Screenshot_20200116_030338

Well…if I have sounded overly harsh to you, then I do apologise for that.
I am not a fan of AFK playstyle and think it damages the game overall. Many hundreds of EvE forum posts over the years have expressed things similar to yours, and it long ago became wearying for EvE players.

Also - nothing in this game can really hurt a person unless they let it mentally. So we all have the power to not be hurt by the video game we play…

What is?..not agreeing with your ideas about our game and not seeing what you see as a problem to be a problem? There is a Russian-language part of these very EvE forums we are on right now and a large and thriving Russian community in EvE. Perhaps post your same post as here in Russian there and see if you get any different types of responses. I doubt you would, but as I don’t speak Russian (yet) I am not very familiar with the inside talking of that subcommunity.

Not a problem. English language is just the Lingua Franca of this point in human history EvE players from all the world can use as a tool to communicate. I think I understand your idea well enough…I simply don’t agree.

1 in 1 million is reasonable for you? alright…

I don’t know what that picture is, but I like it.

Well, I’m glad that we have reached an understanding.
The picture presented is 2 tarot - Isis, Truth.

Чтож, я радо что мы достигли взаимопонимания.
Представленная картинка – это 2 таро – Изис, Истина.

I believe that the problem of AFK Eve is a problem of the scale of consciousness of society as a whole.

This confrontation is about one and a half centuries old. The confrontation was initiated by the scientific and technological revolution. There is a person who is interested in building simply because there is interest in it. And there are people who are affected by the fact that a person is building it. These people begin to interfere with building because something the person builds is designed to solve the problem that these people do not want to solve.

On the scale of Eve, which is positioned as a simulator of the whole universe, the discussed problem is clearly visible. In order for the players to wage war, they need a means to be built and resources to build this means.

Within the sectors of sovereignty, I allow the diversion of a fleet of miners in order to weaken the enemy. In the framework of the so-called empire, such behavior is unacceptable and violates the agreement of the game users.

Being a miner in the Gallent system with a security status of 0.9 means serving the Gallentes, that is, none of the warring players. The system is designed in such a way that the security forces must eliminate those who are against those who are against serving the Gallentes.

In this case, the fact is obvious that the attack on the miner in this sector is a provoked action. However, the provocateur remains without tangible costs because his ship remains intact and the security status too. So this is a problem of the system of the universe of Eve as a whole.

It is possible that the problem I am describing is a source of an imbalance in the mineral market towards Veldspar becoming more expensive. What made the extraction of other ores counterproductive. Perhaps this is the move of a large alliance.

Such an influence, even of a large number of players, is a problem of the system’s immunity and is worthy of the attention of developers. The central empire within the central empire should remain the central empire. The influence of players’ alliances on the mineral market in such a way that the extraction of anything other than Veldspar is an attempt to seize power from the developer himself. This is despicable.

Я полагаю что проблема AFK Евы есть проблема масштаба сознания общества в целом.

Это противостояние имеет возраст около полутора веков. Начало противостоянию положила научно-техническая революция. Есть человек которому интересно строить просто потому что в том есть интерес. И есть люди на которых влияет сам факт того что человек это строит. Эти люди начинают мешать строить потому что то чот человек строит призвано решить ту проблему которую эти люди нехотят решать.

В масштабах Евы, что позиционируется как симулятор целой вселенной, дискутируемая проблема хорошо видна. Чтобы игрокам вести войну им нужно чтобы было построено средство и добыты ресурсы на постройку этого средства.

В рамках секторов суверенитета я допускаю диверсию флота шахтёров с целью ослабления врага. В рамках так называемой империи такое поведение недопустимо и нарушает соглашение пользователей игры.

Быть рудокопом в системе Галентов со статусом безопасности 0.9 значит служить Галентам, то есть никому из воюющих игроков. Система расчитана таким образом что силы безопасности должны ликвидировать тех кто против тех кто против служит Галлентам.

В данном случае очевиден факт что нападение на рудокопа в этом секторе есть спровоцированная акция. Однако провокатор остаётся без ощутимых затрат ведь его корабль остаётся цел и статус безопасности тоже. Значит это проблема системы мироздания Евы в целом.

Возможно что описываемая мною проблема является источником дизбаланса рынка минералов в сторону удорожания Вельдспара. Что сделало добычу других руд контрпродуктивной. Возможно, что это ход большого альянса.

Такое влияние пусть даже большого числа игроков есть проблема иммунитета системы и достойна внимания разработчиков. Центральная империя в рамках центральной империи должна оставаться центральной империей. Влияние альянсов игроков на рынок минералов таким образом что добыча чего бы то ни было кроме Вельдспара есть попытка перехватить власть над миром у самого разработчика. Это презренно.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.