Mining problems

They won’t.

1 Like

@LunarGlow
If you care about this game, or gaming in general, do not buy PLEX for real $$ and turn it back for ingame currency!
You will only be angry at yourself if it didn‘t work out as you hope, which most likely will happen. Those pay2win mechanics will only make you quit sooner.
Slow but steady is the way to go.

@Nicolai_Serkanner
■■■■ off pay2win idiot!

1 Like

Someone doesn’t know what “pay2win” means. :thinking:

here you have one example. Feel free to find more by yourself…

1 Like

But did he “win”?
How is getting all the skill points “winning”?

:thinking:

I won’t discuss this with you.
PLEX to ingame ISK and skill injectors are the definition of pay2win!
If you don’t get that, that’s your problem.
I hope you understand one day.
Edit: don‘t want to derail the thread. Back to topic

2 Likes

Im just gonna say this again, like Ive said on a lot of other posts.
The Empires and the Triglavians are at war.
Your options are to either learn and adapt or to run away.

1 Like

But it’s not… ?

2 Likes

They are raising plex purchases from out of work customers. Have you seen the in-game plex market? Prices are way down with all the new plex that is available. The gaming experience for the average casual player seems pretty bad right now, from what players are saying in-game and other places.

Quote:

All other content than pvp is only pvp content and obsolete

Quote end…

This is the main problem this game has…

1 Like

If no one mines minerals cannot be bought surely ^^

What is pay2win about PLEX? Are you utterly deranged?

No, they are not.

OP, if you had started out your post with “Is there a safer way to mine with trigs around?”, instead of starting a complaint thread, the forum community may have had a more friendly response.

As was mentioned, EVE often has a solution to your problems. You can look for high sec mining anomalies as was mentioned. You could also mine emerging conduits, the trigs disappear from the fields once completed from what I’ve read. You could also mine in security missions, they essentially become your own private mining belts, and there are significant amounts of ore even in some Lv1 security missions.

But you can do the research on how you can make those effective mining alternatives, that much work is the least you can do…

3 Likes

EVERYTHING about plex,skill injectors/extractors and crap like this is pay to win…afaik ccp is selling it and not giving it out for free so there’s real money involved(even those sold for isk are being bought by someone) and this IS THE PURE DEFINITION OF p2win,getting an advantage for real money.

ONLY if ccp gets rid of this crap and we all train real time again this is gone…

3 Likes

You clearly lack the cognitive ability to understand.
Didn‘t I tell you to ■■■■ off?

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

I’m an “average casual” player who’s recently come back after a multi-year break. I’m honestly having more fun than I’ve had even at the height of my Eve activity. You just have to be willing to do more than one activity in game.

And yeah, PLEX is dropping quite fast. It’ll recover though.

1 Like

I really must agree to that post…

You are only opposing every post i do by reflex just because you read my name regardless what i say and in what context…

This is really silly…

1 Like

28UpAip