Minmatar Liberation Day

Lowsec is not that dangerous.

The sites are gated, so you can use dscan to see if anyone is landing outside. No recons allowed, so no worries. And no Gilas either @Sgt_Ocker

And once you’re inside you can kite away from the landing so when someone does come in, they don’t land right on top of you.

Plus, the rats neut and web and all and they switch targets so it’s not like someone can just ignore the rats.

Stabber or Rupture is a great cheap ship to take to lowsec and learn a bit about fighting and run some sites.

I’ve been getting twice the token payout and SKINs every time I think.

Ahhh, that explains the three stabber wrecks on the gate to highsec. Could possibly explain the guy in the Gila on the same gate who told me what he was doing.
Fuk I must be stupid.

Hey I was just curious about you contradicting yourself.
What is it exactly you think I’m “talking my way out of”?
You can’t/won’t answer a direct question and I’m the one avoiding?

1 Like

What system? Let’s see some killmails.

Reading is OP.

Another event i’m not bothering with.

You’re missing out, it’s a great mix of PvE and PvP. You can go make ISK and get a fight.

I got a Sebestior SKIN for my Leopard. Which is awesome now by the way since it is now nullified!

I’m riding out my sub, to be honest i’m done with the game.

2 Likes

1 Like

my thread : I like the trailer
Eve community : REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have I been… Hijacked ?

Well since it works as intended, so you can’t.
EZ

When you find this drone it will destroy you. Its “special” (right CCP? wink wink) No propertis can be found, defences, damages, ranges, SpiritOfTheGameNess - Nothing. So better don’t try that solo and even better don’t try that at all. That’s only the 3rd step in the event’s combat path purposefully designed to destroy billion ISK ships. (according to Zkillboard)

About the “I like the pressure and the competition” mentality - nop. Absolutely wrong. There is no pressure and competition when you just entered a system and while you are scanning the handfull of signitures they disappear 1 by 1. Pressure and Competition can exist if we start on the start line together. Which goes against the entire “Spirit of the game” and will never hapen. What I see is the opposite of good design, which achieves simply one thing - faking pressure while infact only wastes people’s time.

Some of us would love to see a leader board on gathered points at the end of the event. Or even during the event, updated daily. And if its possible on every event… some competitive folks here.
Also since we had to choose a tribe, it would be nice to see which tribe managed to gather the most followers and points

Great event, forced me to fly a ship which i was planning to fly, but never had a reason to do so. Great idea to ban pirate vessels.
Minimatar looks great.

2 Likes

You’re so right about the pirate vessels.

You gotta leave highsec. Lowsec sites are paying way more, and I run at least 2/3 without someone else warping in.

1 Like

Is it normal that the repetition part is only to kill the end boss? During previous events everything repeated → Entering site → Killing 5/10 NPCs → Killing boss

Whatever sells PLEX right?

This it seems, and this is the uttermost next ■■■■■■■■ of this event.

So do the Hacking sites only show up in specific systems, such as the systems with the Fleet Parade ?

I’ve found them all over minmatar highsec. I’d assume low as well.

OK, I’ll give it another try and set up a route that circles round back to my home base.

I want to give some feedback on the event.

In my opinion the point rewards for completing anything are way too low. This makes the event a really bad grind. If you team up with other people you can make it faster, but it’s still an investment of probably like 15-20 hours of nonstop grinding to claim all the rewards.

I don’t know, but wouldn’t it be much healthier to have events that reward you by engaging in some interesting gameplay without like ruining your whole shedule? :smiley:

for example:
a limited mining site can be done solo in 5 min or in 2,5 min with another player and gives 2 points
If you want to get 200 points that means you have to do 100 sites which will take 8hours alone or 4 hours with a friend.
The problem is that this content gets repetitive fast.

Another problem is the claim function. During hacking, you can claim after each or each second can. The problem. If you forget it, you may loose 5 points in a data site and it feels so frustrating. Especially in lowsec it’s pretty hard to hack anyways while you make sure you are safe and not ambushed…