[Resolved] 20220707 - Issues with Minmatar Liberation Day Sites

Hello everyone,

We currently have two issues affecting sites found in relation to the Minmatar Liberation Day event.

1. The loot for both combat and hacking sites will sometimes drop unlootable items with names like “Brutor Firetail” or “Krusual Tempest”. They will have Minmatar tribe names followed by a ship name. If you try to move them to your cargo it will display an error that the item has no volume.

2. The mining expedition sites are currently not appearing in space.

Both of these issues should be fixed during tomorrows (08/07/2022) downtime.

13 Likes

nice, thanks for the info!

1 Like

Those minmatars can’t even get their liberation day celebrations right. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I wasted so much time looking for the Orca’s…

1 Like

You may wish to change the description to make it clear that the task is to deposit Resource Wars Ore into Resource Wars Orcas inside Resource Wars sites.

Many people are simply filling up with regular old veldspar and going looking for random Orcas.

Picard

5 Likes

Hey literally free ore for Orca pilots.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

The authoring system (or database/spreadsheet UI) for creating player loot objects should include some default settings, so mission designers are less likely to make these errors.

1 Like

Buncha rag-tag capsuleers.

@CCP_Paragon

Next day fix is good … But when will you fix the broken war reports !! People dont know where the enemy war HQ is making the whole system broken !! and its been like this going on nearly 2 weeks !

7 Likes

loot

CCP owes me a Nefantar Stabber skin.

1 Like

Why is it you still make people choose the faction/tribe without letting us see what we’re actually choosing??? What is the point of a choice if I have no clue what rewards I’m choosing?

11 Likes

“Pick a side!”

“OK, what’s the difference?”

“HAHAHA I’m not telling you!”

7 Likes

I am one of those Idiots that has a Cargo Hold full of Veld and looking for an Orca. Can you give me a link to where the information you are referring to IE: Resource Ore, Resource Orca, Resource War Sites is, so I cannot be such a freaking noob trying to do this? I am asking questions in multiple channels and nothing but crickets.

Thank you.

2 Likes

choice

CCP didn’t even change the event text. Quality is not up there for the latest updates.

10 Likes

Why were they released before being ready for release ?

4 Likes

Increase coffee consumption during morning workloads. :coffee:

3 Likes

This 100%…

Someone in Rens yesterday was asking where to put the Ore for the event, I told him how the site is suppose to work. Probably quite a few others had the same issue.

2 Likes

Me Me Me Me 2

your honesty is touching & hilarious! :rofl:

no-free-ore-for-you
No Free Ore For YOU!

2 Likes