Missing Characters

Returning to Eve after a few years and resurrected my 2 accounts.
One of the accounts was fine, but my toons are missing from the other.

I can see the toons still exist in game and are exactly where I left them.

Unfortunately, I paid for omega on the account before I knew they were missing, so a bit miffed.

I did raise a support ticket, and GM Caliban responded asking for proof of ownership on the account, which I responded to.

But that was a week ago and I haven’t heard anything since the initial message.

I see from the forums a couple of people have had the same issue and had it resolved within a couple of hours.

I’d just really like to find out what’s going on, but I don’t want to ask on the support request least I get “bumped to the bottom”.

Unfortunately only the GMs can research this for you, so asking for an update on your support ticket is pretty much all you can do.

There is not much we players can do about it indeed.

The only things I can think of are:

• did you perhaps sell the characters back then and forget that you sold them? If so, I think you should be able to find back the post of the sale on the forums, as I do believe the character being sold needs to make a post.
  • did you perhaps have multiple accounts and accidentally expected to see the characters on the wrong account? For example, what if you had characters on account 1 and 3, yet now you paid for account 1 and 2 and are missing the characters on account 2 (that were in fact on account 3).

I hope you find your characters back!

Unfortunately no and no.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.