Mission Crashers

Admittedly, this is a bit of a rant, but it’s also a question…

First off, let me be clear: I don’t really care that people can scan me down when I’m running a mission. If they want to spend the time to do that for the questionable rewards, that’s fine.

Nor is it more than annoyance that if I’m running a mission, I can’t bookmark a spot, warp off to drop off my salvage/loot, and then warp back to the same spot. I have to go through all the gates I first went through to get there. Time-consuming, but it’s the physics.

What DOES bug me is that a mission crasher can warp straight to that spot when I can’t. I don’t understand how the game actually makes it easier for the person not even on the mission to get there. I don’t expect the game to ever be “fair”, but I do expect that the same physical rules apply to everyone.

If someone wants to crash in on a mission, why don’t they have to go the same route to get to the specific room that the mission runner has to take?

3 Likes