Mission upgrades?

Yes exactly, you understood me well. Your interpretation fades out that I want to see a competition between mission runners for the “best” missions. I wouldn’t miss the 4 hr mission decline penalty tbh.

I never said anything about a competition between mission runners.

Anyway, you can still pick the best mission offer and decline all the rest without doing the 4 hr decline penalty, just need to have high standings with max level Social skills to offset the negative standing hits.

I understand your approach. You didn’t understand me well I guess. That is surely up to me. I would like to have this competition. It would be more realistic in my eyes.

Regarding your approach: I like to fly more than just one ship in missions. For me it always means a big move with many ships when I have to change agents. I only like to do that when I want to push standing with another faction again. It’s not worth it for the 4h timer. Then I’d rather log out and play EVE again later.

It’s time to think of having several staging. One per agent.

that’s about 3B ISK in hulls per station, and possibly a factor of 10 including fittings. In 2013 such an approach paid off for me in ice mining. But I don’t see that with level 4 security missions. I therefore prefer to propose a public bulletin board. :wink:

A bit more, like 20B per station, seems more accurate to me. Just to have the choice, and modules available in case you want to test new things.

The question is more, is it worth it ? Of course you can only keep the most used fits first, and only buy more when you need them.

Maybe 20B. I’ve lost track. But I think it isn’t worth it to have the same equipment for lvl4 security missions on several stations.
I think making mission running more competitive would be great. At the moment there is only competition in trading lp-store items, which is not sufficient for someone who wants to earn his living by destroying NPCs in a MMORPG. I could do without redeeming lp-store items and still earn money with missions. The mission system prevents me from having fun “choosing” a mission. There is no meaningful decision to make. No direct competition.

Don’t hold your breath. The mission system is so old basically all missions were hand coded. It seems pretty clear that rather than making a new mission system CCP is more interested in adding other PVE activies such as abyssal sites etc.

Really hope they add new missions that are more interactive and higher quality like abyss.

Would love to also have small group co op missions like frigate abyss. Incursions are nice but require a big group to be profitable.

I agree, then people can shut their traps about miners this and miners that, afk this, afk that, then maybe they will move on…bet is on NO, people will just find other people to hate on.

With whips.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.