Mister Donation Deposited xxx into your account

Hello all,
I’ve been mostly afk training for awhile now, with increased work and not much time to play I’ve decided to bail most my online games.

I sold my character on the forums(bazaar) and left most my misc assets for the new owner to deal with… haha enjoy that messy BPC/some BPO collection in jita.

With what little isk I actually had before the sale, I decided the best way to make sure I wouldn’t return would be to give away the iskies.

So I made the new character, Mister Donation and began my plot to randomly spam people with isk.
usually 100million a shot sometimes more if they reacted funny in chat, hit up a few random corps I stumbled across aswell.

Now that I finally ran my wallet to zero balance I can move on.

Thank you all for what fun I did have in eve, I hope the players who received the funds see some use out of it. Although I did see one person buy a 300million isk module for what she thought was a mining ship, turned out to not fit it. I did slap my forehead a little bit on that one… I told her I cut her off from future donations heh… Overall I had fun giving away the iskies and wish I had more to randomly donate, but it had to end somewhere.

Thanks for the good times when i had em.
Mister Donation.

Started with 130bil
Wallet pics

10 Likes

Have fun doing whatever you do next and congrats on winning EvE o7

1 Like

Well done, have fun with the next game/project/whatever! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll be making a lot of people happy :hugs::+1:

1 Like

Thanks!..for not giving me anything…:confused:

Well, best to you anyway.

1 Like

Ahaa the reason my quit fail was cuz I gave my stuff to friends and the buggers suckered me back in. Good luck to you

1 Like

Good luck but the truth is we all know you’ll be back soon enough.

:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I’ve been trying to quit since 2009.

I’m really bad at quitting “for good”.

1 Like

You know…

Couple of bill will not go amiss. It means I can keep our camping going for our new players by feeding them ships. And not have them worry about loosing 100mil a pop for loosing a station bashing battleship.

1 Like

This is the first time Mister Donation has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

Hello Mister Donation, welcome to the community.

It’s been a long time since this forum has seen a ‘Quit’ thread posted in a positive manner…

Wow, 130 bill ISK donated within a week to various strangers in-game. Very impressive, I’ve been playing this game for over 10 years now and I can barely keep 1 bill ISK in my wallet.

I understand about not having time to play the game due to real life issues, no shame in ‘Taking a break’ to handle that. However when I look at all the time, effort and money I’ve invested into my character, I just can’t see any reasoning behind getting rid of it and quitting, even if I’m only logging in every few months just to keep skill training active.

Anyway, sad to hear you’re leaving this game, may you have good luck and much success in all your future endeavors.

DMC

2 Likes

Mister Donation, I wanted to thank you heartily.
I hope the reasons that prevent you from playing Eve are the best, I want to think that you had a child, a promotion at work, I would like to think better. But if it were not so then I will pray for you.
I would like you to send me an e-mail and tell me a little about you. Your story, your behavior struck me, you moved me.

Infermiere SG

PS: written with the help of google translator

1 Like

… why??

Maybe he always buys them 1 mil Geckos from Jita local. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I suspect hookers, booze and cigarettes. :smile:
Hopefully he’ll tell us what’s up with his spending habits. :slight_smile:

7o …

My net worth is over 89 bill ISK, most of that is in assets.

So the answer is “I spend my money as soon as I make it” ?

And there I thought you could use some.
Nononono, you’re a hoarder! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I admit it, I’m Gollum hoarding all the goods, constantly seeking more and always adding to the stockpile.

:wink:

Kinda tough to change now after doing that for 10 yrs but I’ve been working on it. Lately I’ve been going through my assets, been producing items from BPC’s, fitting up ships and j-clones with specific implant sets and hardwiring’s for various tasks, etc.

Basically been indulging myself with content that I don’t normally engage in.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Tank you for this tread, and thanks to all you who has written here, for the good feeling of your posts.

Good luck dude :wink:

1 Like