Mobile Observatories – Live on Singularity

Hello,

The brand-new Mobile Observatory is now available for testing on the Singularity test server. Please use the thread to discuss this new deployable after checking it out on the test server!

11 Likes

Is it available? Neither search nor the market can find anything called “Mobile Observatory”.

I take it that sov holders cannot prevent them from being anchored so that people can just spam them everywhere they want?

4 Likes

Might be a good idea to have these deployed to Pochven by NPCs so the occasional cloaked up Orca waiting out a prior filament timer can be decloaked and combat probed down.

3 Likes

Thank you CCP and CSM

3 Likes

Phew, no wormholes

8 Likes

Just as I write this (17:15 EVE Time) we’re still getting the next update ready for Singularity. It’s been a little slow today preparing it.

Singularity should be updated within the next hour if all goes to plan, and the Deployables will be seeded on the in game market for you to try out.

8 Likes

So why publish the article then saying:

The brand-new Mobile Observatory is now available for testing on the Singularity test server.

:thinking:

5 Likes

Thank you CCP, and is there likely to be a new mirror any time soon too? (as the current is over two months old)

3 Likes

Nice. Please do a mirror as well.

1 Like

The pressing question off the start is does this decloak ping add any, if at all, significant cloak reactivation delay?

Reactivation delay is pretty important in the engagement window for combat scanning.

Sounds promising … no Pochven?

3 Likes

How about some more information about these things? Do we really have to figure out every little base stat of any new item on our own nowadays?

11 Likes

great more changes that makes krabbing easier

5 Likes

Hi,when was this mirroring? I ask cuz my 2 months old acc can’t log in into sisi :frowning:

Let’s just say the quality of their PR lacks “a little”.

Hello ccp! How are people supposed to move hyper-supers now if they’re not part of the Kewl Kids Keepstar chain? You seem to be addressing an issue that no one really cares about anymore while ■■■■■■■ over certain types of gameplay that were clearly not considered. Can you reassure us that this is not just a direct buff to krabbing? Completely agree that cloaky camping needed to go but how about we get some tools to help the hunters out here.

12 Likes

This seems like the wrong order of things
take away nullification so bubblefuck the pocket and no more roaming nullified gangs.
take away cloaky camping so fozziesov becomes even worse.

FIX fozziesov first, it takes week of cloaky camping to get the sov down and an ishtar can krab it up in an hour or 2.

11 Likes

smells salt.y

3 Likes

screw your cloaky camping tbh

14 Likes

its not, cause you still can cloak but is something different to do it with 20 Accounts.

5 Likes