Model Feedback - Badger, Navitas, Tayra

Gotta say, for all three hulls (and their derivatives) I really like the model updates for the Badger, Navitas and Tayra.

Wanted to put my two cents in for the art team: Well done. While the Badger and Tayra are definitely different from the original models, they fit their role much better, and are probably more recognizable than they were before - despite their plain shape.

The Navitas too is recognizably the old design, in spirit, but fits far better with the newer aesthetics for Gallente tech, in general. I personally like the visual of the exposed components, not unlike a classic muscle car or hot rod with exposed engine.

As a personal aside: I’m eager to see any progress on the update for the Osprey. With all the concept art and quick clips of model work that have been floating around, I’m hoping a visual update for it could happen sooner, rather than later.

1 Like

I really hope they get the new Osprey’s size correct, it seems to be way to large for just a cruiser.

1 Like

Love the new models :slight_smile:
I wish they would re-do the celestis. Literally the only reason i never fly an arazu is because it’s so fuckin ugly.

Don’t bother holding onto the spirit of the old model either ccp, holy ■■■■ that hull is ugly. Jesus.

Tayra

Lest you be working and unable to get on the test server…

1 Like

Likewise with the Imicus/Helios, CCPleeeeeze!

tayra/badger looks now like space truck.

navitas is now something nice to fly
helios/imicus needs rework
celestis need rework
aeon need to have his other side completed

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.