Moderation of the Forums

Not quite yet. There are a bunch of projects we’re currently working on, and I’m holding my cards close to my chest.

Also my official title is Senior Team Lead. All of CCL falls under my purview. The old title was cooler and got the point across better I think.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so you’re the the King of Kings, I thought you were one of many :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t bring it up often but it is a point that does need bringing up every so often.

3 Likes

im a princess

1 Like

…understated just like in that documentary that recently came out: “Former Chicago Resident” Barack Obama…

1 Like

Keep it on topic. Only warning I’m giving.

4 Likes

Can we get a dedicated subsection for forum poop? You won’t have to give nearly as many warnings if we have a place where we can be idiots without any restrictions.

2 Likes

I’ll see what can be done.

3 Likes

Sometimes I feel like Dorrim keeps tossing me back into the Crime & Punishment forum.

1 Like

Let us come up with a creative name for it. Something like “The Tear Bucket” or “Clone Jump Malfunction Victim Day Care Center”.

^ C&P is only somewhat of a place for that, because we’re still expected to be at least partially in character over there. Just a place where we can jovially troll each other (no personal attacks or anything or anything like that, though) would do wonders for the forums. There’s a lot of wit on these forums compared to many others, and it’s a shame that it gets lost from locks and such in serious discussions.

Anyways, thanks, please see what you can do. Don’t take too long, because I’m really backed up on my comedy.

2 Likes

Kruul’s Pleasure Garden

1 Like

I hope you mean watching it.

There already is one. Go RP there and knock yourself out. Take the other CODE actors with you.

1 Like

How odd. I was just thinking he doesn’t throw you over there enough.

1 Like

What I was asking for is a section where we specifically don’t have to RP in order to be silly.

1 Like

Out of pod experience isn’t what you are looking for?

No, because our shenanigans most certainly is EVE-related but not in-character (alter egos aside)

I propose a third-party unofficial EVE-O Forums message board or Discord if you want to fling poop at each other.

/r/evepoop

So r/eve then.

6 Likes